Arshi:The Charmer and his Lady Ch01 Pg27 31/03 Pg

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
THIS STORY NOW *COPYRIGHTED (*C)
Please dont copy any concept or scenes without taking our permission otherwise we will report your thread.
FB buddies please stop posting this stories directly.
If i see anybody coping this concept or stories we will stop posting right away
We strictly mean it.

Author's note:
"I condemn indirect bashing in the name of constructive critisism, if u really feel like being constructive... pm me, i wont eat u".
If you have any problem with the story you are free to express your thoughts with me on the thread. but if you have anything else to discus other than the story such as grammar, spelling mistakes, tense problems, structure PLEASE PM ME.

Teaser

He ran his finger along is long-strands of hair.
He was frustrated.
He was suffocated.
His di was making his life all difficult.
Arnav Singh Raizada never ever wanted to get married.
For him marriage is a stupid constitution with binds two people unnecessarily. Some doesnot have a choice but to obey it for the lifetime. Some drifts apart if their mentality doesnot match. He was not a person of commitment for life time. If he likes someone he make sure he gets her on bed. Few days, maybe few month he enjoys. Later a goodbye from his side if the girl tries to act all emotional.
He hates emotions.
He hates love.
he hates to be loved.
He hates complications.
He hates to feel.
He hates to be ruled.
He loves freedom.
He makes sure he throws anything and everything when it comes to love. He hated every girl who are cry babies.
He was known to be the biggest casenova. No girl, no girl could ever get away from his charm. His one stare made their panties wet. His one touch was capable of melting that girl in his arms. And the ones who had him on bed have enjoyed their lifetime treat and the most unforgettable event in their life.
Unlike those girls Arnav Singh Raizada have never met anybody in his life who had hold him back on place and tickled his hormones to want her for more.
Angrily he punched come keys tabbing on his iphone.
"at this hour?" came the straight reply.
"Le Meridian. Room no 143".
"hmm! Will be late got some work lined up. You should have informed me a little before. I could have postponed those meetings." she sighed.
"take you time. But dont make me wait long".
"Di?" she questioned sensing his frustration the way he spoke to her
"hmm" was his reply.
"Marriage thingy?" she asked as if she could read Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada's crocked mind.
"Don't be late".
"looks like I am going to limp tomorrow", he could sense her mocking laugh.
"See you Khushi!".
Khushi Kumari Gupta was the girl in his life who stuck to him for more than 6 months now. And this something to think about it.

I will be sending links through twitter account. Many of you who have subscribed you know. and also all my blog story links will be notified through twitter only

I am not going to send PMs regularly now. please add me in your twitter ID as i will be giving the links through twitter. Or you can choose to slalk for updates.

MY TWITTER ID

https://twitter.com/appyindy

Those who are having problem in locating twiter just type appyindy in google and you will get the twitter account.

Index

Unedited Version will be posted in the Blog.

I will be sending the blog link via pms. Silent Readers you need to pm me for the blog link. I have given permission to update the edited version in I-F after getting approval from DT.

NOTE

Donot ask for the link from anyone else. I will be pming across to you all. Kindly stop asking from Shimmer Vani. Please respect her privacy. 
Edited by Appy_Indy - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DraculaGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow 
new FF by Appy
i'm loving it...👍🏼
nice concept
n hope that DT gives u the permission to post the story in IF as well

Edited by cruze - 11 years ago
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
UFFF

I LOVE THIS FF YAAR
KYA BOLU AUR ? <3

Pehle hi bahut bol chuki hu but still..AMAZING STORY <3 So so so passionate :D

Love it to bits yaar 

Continue soon though i have read 😉😃😳

~GannuJi/Kiddo/Toofan Mail
Edited by Shimmer_Vani - 11 years ago
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
BTW , the title is beautiful <3
Ava97 thumbnail
interesting continue soon 
Nkayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Loved the start! Its awesome.
Edited by Nkayani - 11 years ago
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am already reading it..& I just wait for it daily..This story is really different from ur other works..Actually all ur works are different from each other..And I am loving it... Edited by nishu_shorna - 11 years ago
RITIKA.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved the start..
interesting teaser..
Continue soon...
asthagarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Appy I'm following dis on ur blog n am commenting dere only... Hope dats f9 wid u...
savi_malvi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mind blowing teaser. Can't wait to read more :).