Mrunal Thakur: new lead of Arjun VB Note: Pg11 [DISCUSS

CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

[Skip Add]

VB Note:

Hi Everyone,

It looks like there's a new lead for Arjun. Until she enters the show, please continue discussing her future role, etc, here.

HOWEVER:

1) DO NOT CHAT. This is NOT a chit-chat thread. It's come to be a serious problem both here and elsewhere in the forum where every thread turns into a chatting thread, where the actual purpose of the thread is derailed completely! Warnings will be sent if continually noticed.

2) No discussing Khamoshiyaan. You can discuss her role here, but no discussing the show, talking about it, etc. There's a forum for Khamoshiyaan and it's still open, so continue your discussions there.

3) No comparisons. This will strictly not be allowed - comparisons between Aisha, Riya, and Mrunal's character.

If I see any of these things occuring in the thread or elsewhere in the forum, then warnings will be sent out.

That being said, please continue all discussions related to the New Lead here, until she actually enters the show.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Best,
Naina
Arjun DT

Edited by ..Naina.. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ITV_Loverr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow...would love to see her is arjun. She is very beautiful
Piya_Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
link is not working yaar

but isne to pahle to  koi responce ni diya tha na😕
jo bhi hai
she is good
Arjun ke sath acchi lagni chahiye😉

tfs dear:))
wildire thumbnail
4 Lions Films' Arjun on Star Plus, being a unique crime fictional TV series has been so far succeeded in keeping the audiences glued. The latest development in the show is Mrunal Thakur entering the show as new female lead.

Yes! You read it correct, Mrunal Thakur will be making a come back to Star Plus will Arjun post the closure of Kuch Kehti Hai Yeh Khamoshiyaan. "I am grateful to the channel for the faith that they have shown in me and giving an opportunity to prove myself through a very different genre show like Arjun." 

Sources informed, "Mrunal will essay a crime/investigative journalist, who will help the ETF team to solve criminal cases. The makers are contemplating on the character name. However, Mrunal has been roped in to play the new protagonist opposite Arjun ( Shaleen Malhotra)." 

The actress after signing the contract today will start the shoot from tomorrow (24th March). " In real life too I am pursuing journalism and now after getting Arjun I can tell my teachers that I am already a journalist (laughs)," chirps Mrunal. 

All we can say is welcome back Mrunal!!! 

According to the TOI!!!
shona14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

tfs

😲😲ACHCHA TO SHE IS THE NEW LEAD

new member who will tell ppl abt ETF ---so rathore was talking abt her😲

Edited by shona14 - 11 years ago
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs dear
first time i think she isnt interested...
but nw nice...
she is too gud in khamoshiyan..
p.s. ur dp was cute..!!
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Finally,Arjun has someone opposite to him.
Mrunal is really beautiful.
Hope she does justice to her role.
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG so she s d lead

waiitng to see her in ETF ...eagerly excited to know d way dey will portray her character 
butterfly7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
are you sure...the link is not working...she would look good with arjun though...hope this is true cause the last time i heard that the ph was irked with her unprofessional behavior regarding the auditions Edited by shona16 - 11 years ago
butterfly7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
ummm i am happy with this news but is there any mention of this in forum 32 or tellychakkar ?????????????