Anamika
Anamika

India-Forums

Two-Faced-People (Page 5)

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
I was talking about the Miss Lawyer post. Feigning ignorance out of duress? Classic! ROFL Keep your comedy coming, I love me some free comedy.
SunshineTears IF-Dazzler
SunshineTears
SunshineTears

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
if you are talking about miss lawyer post, then keep it to that post! there is no need for you to bring that issue in this topic! Tongue *attention seeker*
krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
I'm not an attention-seeker, but I do love attention from obsessive fans. *blushes red* Big smile Have fun trying to shake off your me-obsession.
P.S.: My signature suits you so brilliantly, doesn't it?

Edited by krystal_watz - 25 March 2013 at 9:56pm
SunshineTears IF-Dazzler
SunshineTears
SunshineTears

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

I'm not an attention-seeker, but I do love attention from obsessive fans. *blushes red* Big smile Have fun trying to shake off your me-obsession.
P.S.: My signature suits you so brilliantly, doesn't it?

I guess you need to take some English classes because the proper choice of words would have been "applies to you" not "suits you" LOL
everyone can see who the attention seeker and obsessive fan is, you just couldn't stop yourself from commenting on my post which is not even related to you! ROFL

Edited by SunshineTears - 25 March 2013 at 10:00pm
krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Sorry for the wrong English, my bad.
But I guess that'd make you an illeterate, since you yourself took my name in this thread. Big smile
Also, mind using proper punctuation and capital letters?

Edited by krystal_watz - 25 March 2013 at 10:06pm
SunshineTears IF-Dazzler
SunshineTears
SunshineTears

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

Sorry for the wrong English, my bad.
But I guess that'd make you an illeterate, since you yourself took my name in this thread. Big smile

that's because you couldn't stop yourself from coming here! if you were able to keep your nose in your own business,LOL then I wouldn't have had  to take your name Tongue
krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Really, honey? Do show me where I "poked my nose" in any of YOUR topics after our first fight. I forgot you even existed until I came across your "Miss Lawyer" post. Eesh!
krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
P.S. Every sentence should start with a capital letter. Do take that into account before typing your reply. Also, use proper punctuation.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Anamika Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index