Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
@Anamika Fan: our strength is our unityApprove...if we kept united like this neone could ever break our forum family and humari pyaari Anamika Tongue
@Sonu: haan yaar bach gyi...warna jail ka khana aap ko khaana padta ROFL chudail k hote huey how could i go there kuch na kuch hojata...like Romi as Sonu and Sonu as RomiWinkROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hukshila-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Two-Faced-People (Page 4)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hukshila

IF-Rockerz

hukshila

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by romaila

@Anamika Fan: our strength is our unityApprove...if we kept united like this neone could ever break our forum family and humari pyaari Anamika Tongue
@Sonu: haan yaar bach gyi...warna jail ka khana aap ko khaana padta ROFL chudail k hote huey how could i go there kuch na kuch hojata...like Romi as Sonu and Sonu as RomiWinkROFL

LOL LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RK_Ki_Biwi-romaila

krystal_watz

IF-Sizzlerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
TM: I think I CLEARLY warned you against trying to provoke me..too bad your jammed comprehensive capabilities had to show.
@Everyone: Let me clarify for the 100000th time, I'm NOT against criticizing Rano. She's still referred to as DQ, and I NEVER object to it. My objection was against the inequal treatment the two fan-groups were receiving back then. I.e., Anamika fans were allowed to make fun posts on Rano, but not the other way round. Now that it has been sorted out, I don't have a problem anymore. I think I already explained it in that last thread, dunno why I'm being targeted repeatedly with BS like this.
Consider this your final warning, Sunshine. Another mention of my name, and you get reported.

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
@krystal_watz   who on the earth are you to warn me? and what made you think this post was made for you?
why do you need to warn me in order to report, you can go ahead Wink I have done nothing wrong like abusing you, cursing you or any such things. I just wanted to tell someone what you have said, and for that, I must take your name! Embarrassed I don't see anything wrong with it, and if you see something wrong, go ahead and report as much as you want Star
And for the last time, you are nobody to warn me. I don't care what you think or what you do! Tongue

P.S.- you are not so important to me that I would try to provoke you! LOL

Edited by SunshineTears - 25 March 2013 at 3:07pm

krystal_watz

IF-Sizzlerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
You know very well what I mean, dearie. You tried it(provoking me by referring to me as "Miss Lawyer") in coolnfundu's post as well. Sheesh..get over me, will ya? You're CLEARLY obsessed with me, sweetie. :)

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

You know very well what I mean, dearie. You tried it(provoking me by referring to me as "Miss Lawyer") in coolnfundu's post as well. Sheesh..get over me, will ya? You're CLEARLY obsessed with me, sweetie. :)

1. You have no proof that I was referring to you; there are other people like you tooEmbarrassed
2. "Get over me" LOL what made you come to this post and start fighting? There wasn't even anything about you in this post! Like seriously, stop thinking people give you that much attention and stop believing the quote in your signature ROFL

Edited by SunshineTears - 25 March 2013 at 9:24pm

krystal_watz

IF-Sizzlerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
It's YOU who seems to have taken my signature to heart, sweets.
And yes, you were talking about me. I was the only one who you fought with regarding this and I was the one who said that I'd have stood up for Anamika fans if they were at the receiving end. You couldn't have meant anybody else. Stop deluding yourself, you're fooling no one. Only making an utter joke of yourself. LOL

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

It's YOU who seems to have taken my signature to heart, sweets.
And yes, you were talking about me. I was the only one who you fought with regarding this and I was the one who said that I'd have stood up for Anamika fans if they were at the receiving end. You couldn't have meant anybody else. Stop deluding yourself, you're fooling no one. Only making an utter joke of yourself. LOL

where have you been lately, Mars? ROFL everybody in the forum knows who this post is about, except for you!LOL like seriously, you should pay close attention to the forum and try to figure out who I am talking about! even he/she knows it's about him/her; this post is not about you Sillyask somebody to tell you who I am talking about in the post Embarrassed

Edited by SunshineTears - 25 March 2013 at 9:33pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.