romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Voldermoth

Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by SunshineTears

@romalia
1. I didn't say a person doesn't have the right to make a post. One can make a post against Anamika with some decent words, as this is a forum.
2. When did I make a question in someone's choice? I am just saying what they are doing now.
3. I didn't say it is bothering me. Whenever Rano is called DQ, Krystal jumps at everyone, that's why I am asking the question. I said before too that I don't have a problem with Anamika being called Daranvanika.
4. I am so sorry that I didn't know about the special IF rule. I didn't know if you are inactive for some days, you don't have the right to make a post. I am very sorry, it was my mistake to come to this forum. I am so sorry to bother you people. Keep reading posts only from people who are active. Bye.
Wait a minute...Shocked did u took my post specifically for you? Ouch kya hogaya hai sab ko Confused seriously i didn't meant giving over bhashan to you it was for both fan groups...

1.we cant stop others from making posts but cant avoid posts that are meant for spoiling forum decorum Smile

2. You didn't question but there are few Rano fans who have no other job then questioning Ana fans...yeah line Rano fans kliye tha Smile

3. We are not here for follwoing others command if u wish to call her DQ u canTongue...she is a public property and not anyone's personal LOL by the way Krystal isn't a mod of this forum she is just a normal member like others ab normal members ki suno ya na suno that ur choiceSmile...its a free forum and name calling a chacater is a normal activity on IF. Anamika ko bulaoo ya Rano ko this shouldn't bother anyone at allSmile still if it bothers someone then GOD Blesss them LOL

4.  Yeh rule b aap kliye nahi tha...coz uve contributed towards forum in past...it was for those whose contribution towads forum is nill still couldn't stop themselves from pouncing on thers...

i hope ive made myself clear Smile
Do you judge people's contribution by the number of posts they write? If that is what you call contribution, then surely your the winner here hands-down.Wink

Isn't it ironical that such a care-free and fun loving person, like you was the one who asked for moderators and dev team 1st.LOL

well i have my own judgemnet level... are you jealous of my no of postsShocked...ab yeah raaz khol hi do WinkLOL tips chahiye to contact me will surely help you...itna jhaap to kissi ne nahi kiya jitna a stlaker like u have done...Sleepy Dont worry...now i will personally refer you to a MOD this timeApprove...as i like a face off and dont go for gaga here n there taking advantage of other's situation like u've bein doing...look a warning has been given directly unlike you Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpi17..Bournville..SunshineTears-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Two-Faced-People (Page 3)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Rano fans have to realise this show is called anamika... and that is what wewant to see. If they can't handle that... They can piss off.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RK_Ki_Biwi-romailahifzaa

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged

@AlJaff
right, most people left the forum. I am leaving too because according to Romaila, people who were inactive for some time do not have the right to express their views... Ouch
I will kill you for this if you ever think of leaving forum...LOL arre bola na i didn't meant you woh kissi aur kliye tha bolo to btadoon WinkLOL

I am very sorry Cry I misunderstood you Cry I won't leave because I don't want to see you in jail for killing me! LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AlJaffArpi17..Bournville..-RK_Ki_Biwi-romaila

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by edward2259

so true! anamika is way more beautiful than rano...her love is actually real and pure but its not her fault that shes a chudail..i mean if you have powers you will obviously use them

if i  had such powers, I would go after so many people that you can't even imagine! Tongue Anamika is just going after one person, such a sharif chudail Wink

Arpi17-RK_Ki_Biwi-romaila

AlJaff

AlJaff

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
yeh hui na Happy Ending Thumbs Up

Arpi17SunshineTearshukshila-RK_Ki_Biwi-romaila

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AlJaff

yeh hui na Happy Ending Thumbs Up

Shocked not ending, you should say "happily ever after!!!" Tongue

AlJaffArpi17hukshila-RK_Ki_Biwi-romaila

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

@AlJaff
right, most people left the forum. I am leaving too because according to Romaila, people who were inactive for some time do not have the right to express their views... Ouch
I will kill you for this if you ever think of leaving forum...LOL arre bola na i didn't meant you woh kissi aur kliye tha bolo to btadoon WinkLOL

I am very sorry Cry I misunderstood you Cry I won't leave because I don't want to see you in jail for killing me! LOL
Now ur name is RONDU 4rm today...LOL jus kiddin..Wink I jus wanna say GOOD Decision..Thumbs Up Romi bach gayi...LOL Mubarak ho...Dancing LOL n guys aisi choti-2 baat pe Pls don't make ba bye post n m leaving this forum type post..warna...Evil Smile  Jus take a chill-pill ...Embarrassed Fight karne ka bhi maza haiLOL so jus enjoy  all fundoo type posts against Ana n DQ...ROFL Blushing- I jus luv these 2 emos...LOL

Edited by Vasishtha - 24 March 2013 at 4:27pm

Arpi17hukshilaromaila

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged

@AlJaff

dont worry ill clean all saboot like cvs.Cool...chudail kab buri aatma ban gyi kissi ko pata nahi chala LOL..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hukshila-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.