Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolnfundu

And sunshine tears I really pity you. You get so affected by my posts that you open one who post dedicated to me. Someone you haven't met and just read posts of. In my sincere advice, go get a life or see a psychiatrist. This is a disorder.

ummm, forums are for discussions! i hope you learn that soon Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Two-Faced-People (Page 2)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunshineTears

@romalia
1. I didn't say a person doesn't have the right to make a post. One can make a post against Anamika with some decent words, as this is a forum.
2. When did I make a question in someone's choice? I am just saying what they are doing now.
3. I didn't say it is bothering me. Whenever Rano is called DQ, Krystal jumps at everyone, that's why I am asking the question. I said before too that I don't have a problem with Anamika being called Daranvanika.
4. I am so sorry that I didn't know about the special IF rule. I didn't know if you are inactive for some days, you don't have the right to make a post. I am very sorry, it was my mistake to come to this forum. I am so sorry to bother you people. Keep reading posts only from people who are active. Bye.
Wait a minute...Shocked did u took my post specifically for you? Ouch kya hogaya hai sab ko Confused seriously i didn't meant giving over bhashan to you it was for both fan groups...

1.we cant stop others from making posts but cant avoid posts that are meant for spoiling forum decorum Smile

2. You didn't question but there are few Rano fans who have no other job then questioning Ana fans...yeah line Rano fans kliye tha Smile

3. We are not here for follwoing others command if u wish to call her DQ u canTongue...she is a public property and not anyone's personal LOL by the way Krystal isn't a mod of this forum she is just a normal member like others ab normal members ki suno ya na suno that ur choiceSmile...its a free forum and name calling a chacater is a normal activity on IF. Anamika ko bulaoo ya Rano ko this shouldn't bother anyone at allSmile still if it bothers someone then GOD Blesss them LOL

4.  Yeh rule b aap kliye nahi tha...coz uve contributed towards forum in past...it was for those whose contribution towads forum is nill still couldn't stop themselves from pouncing on thers...

i hope ive made myself clear Smile

Edited by romaila - 24 March 2013 at 12:55am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SupermagicalArpi17..Bournville..SunshineTearshukshila

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunshineTears

@AlJaff
right, most people left the forum. I am leaving too because according to Romaila, people who were inactive for some time do not have the right to express their views... Ouch
I will kill you for this if you ever think of leaving forum...LOL arre bola na i didn't meant you woh kissi aur kliye tha bolo to btadoon WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpi17hukshila

Supermagical

Supermagical

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
This person must get banned for sanity.

Supermagical

Supermagical

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
i meant the Superstar of forum.

Arpi17

priyanka_n

priyanka_n

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged
ohh...god...this is the funniest forum i visited ever...i am a silent reader here..just coz i love supernatural shows n i'm here for the latest updates...but nowadays it's irritating to see posts against rano n anamika n all..

i just want to tell u one thing...rano n anamika r the two important characters in this show...just like two sides of a coin...n in a show like anamika there must be one to fight against evil...coz at the end evil can't win...n audience r expecting more supernatural elements from this show...n i cudn't find any mistakes in the acting of annie gill...she is a fabulous actress...simran too...both r doing their job with full dedication and sincerity...n why this fans r making two groups and fighting...this is so childish...

neways as a  normal viewer of this show i want more supernatural elements and i want jeet and rano to be together at the end...and it's so exciting to see the fight between anamika n rano-jeet...chudail's love n human love n in this journey we will get to see more exciting tracks to see i nthis show...n i think more than anamika people r insulting rano here...neways it's a show n it's common in IF to call some names against the characters...but at the end it's just a show n we r here to enjoy a supernatural show...that's it...sorry if i offend anyone...

Edited by priyanka_n - 24 March 2013 at 2:09am

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

TheSnowman

Goldie

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 3:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

edward2259

edward2259

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged
so true! anamika is way more beautiful than rano...her love is actually real and pure but its not her fault that shes a chudail..i mean if you have powers you will obviously use them

SunshineTears

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.