Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged

1. Rano fans want us to not make any "fun" posts on Rano, but they want to make "abusive" posts on AnamikaOuch

2. Rano fans keep saying "Drama Queen" is a bad word, but they have no problem using "Dharanvanika" Confused

3. Rano fans accuse us of liking Anamika only for her "looks", but now they are the ones who are concerned about Anamika's "appearance" and how "ugly" she looks! Shocked

I guess if you read the post, you have realized who I am talking about, I just don't want to take the name. If you want equality, then make some effort to show you want it. Embarrassed

P.S.- the quote I stated above was the best quote I could find about two-faced people. It doesn't mean I want to slap anyone. Just trying to get my message clear. Tongue What I started was my point of view; sorry if I have offended anyoneSmile

Edited by SunshineTears - 26 March 2013 at 4:09am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

edward2259hemanthbrosh94arukuttySupermagicalAlJaffromailacarisma2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Two-Faced-People" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coolnfundu

coolnfundu

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Just shows who is two-faced in this post itself. And let's see how many report this post as they kept reporting my posts which are milder in comparison to all this $hit posted in this post. Will show who is two-faced more.

And sunshine tears I really pity you. You get so affected by my posts that you open one who post dedicated to me. Someone you haven't met and just read posts of. In my sincere advice, go get a life or see a psychiatrist. This is a disorder.

And for your post - I am two faced coz before writing Anamika is looking ugly I wrote a post when she looked ravishing. Its no one's case that she is looking uglier than before. Her eyes look like of a Chudail and not a seductress.

Anyways, choose which of the faces you want to slap. In return what you'll get - you'll deserve for sure.

rosh94

Groupbie

rosh94

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
yep u r rightThumbs Up
actually rano fans know that anamika is more beautiful then DQLOLLOL
therefore they makes these stupid post like ugly anamika or what elseDeadDead
so i think we just ignored them Sleepy
ab ye zarori to nahi k ap har faltu topics pr reply kareWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpi17

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged

now what should i comment Wacko

okay lemme give some bhashan to all...its been long havent given any BlushingLOL

1. We are in public forum and every one has the equal right for making post...now its upto the members how do they use their right...instigate others or contribute towards forum. Smile

2. Raising questions on others choice is not acceptable in any caseConfused...all are free in making their own choice.Big smile

3. Calling a fictional charcater by another name is a normal activity on IF...this shouldn't bother anyone. Tongue

4. Request to non regular members...kindly show some positivity towards forum other than raising questions and dissapearing  for weeks.LOL

Bhashan finish...kissi ko kuch bolna hai to contact me via pm as i really dont wanna spoil forum decorum for useless discussion Smile

Edited by romaila - 23 March 2013 at 6:00am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpi17coolnfundu..Bournville..sectorhukshila

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
@romalia
1. I didn't say a person doesn't have the right to make a post. One can make a post against Anamika with some decent words, as this is a forum.
2. When did I make a question in someone's choice? I am just saying what they are doing now.
3. I didn't say it is bothering me. Whenever Rano is called DQ, Krystal jumps at everyone, that's why I am asking the question. I said before too that I don't have a problem with Anamika being called Daranvanika.
4. I am so sorry that I didn't know about the special IF rule. I didn't know if you are inactive for some days, you don't have the right to make a post. I am very sorry, it was my mistake to come to this forum. I am so sorry to bother you people. Keep reading posts only from people who are active. Bye.

romaila

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
This post again wasn't to question anyone's choice. I just wanted to know why Rano and Anamika fans are expected to do different things.

AlJaff

AlJaff

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
@ Sunshine Tears!

You are very right but i think all Anamika fans have already either left this forum or choose to be inactive. This forum offers nothing at all, especially in the absence of moderators.

There are not even enough people to make this forum interesting. Apparantly there are so many rano or anamika fans but visitors do not even get daily written and video updates. It clearly shows the lack of enthusiasm for the drama and more justification of personality traits is going on.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SunshineTearsromaila

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
@AlJaff
right, most people left the forum. I am leaving too because according to Romaila, people who were inactive for some time do not have the right to express their views... Ouch

romaila

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.