Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
i just hate this stupid cv's ..for trp's they show all crap  ..
heights of stupidity...i know its not fair to look for some logic in a TV show .but atleast cv's should show a little logic ..

this is how the story  take turns..u wont be surprise ..LOL

sahiba -ranveer -- their love+broken wedding
sahiba-daljeet  -- their fake wedding
sahiba-ranveer -- still loves ranveer
sahiba-daljeet -- wedding about to happen in london for 2nd time
sahiba -ranveer - sahiba unites with ranveer
sahiba-daljeet - she returns to daljeet  which lasts only for a night
sahiba -ranveer - wedding in india
sahiba - daljeet -- love is still in air n thier mentally illegal relationship after sahiba-ranveer wedding sahiba-daljeet -- all decided to unite daljeet with sahiba ..so their engagement abt to happen

can anybody count this cycle !!! u wont be surprised ROFL

now ranveer is not going to come to stop eng as he met with accident.

sahiba-daljeet eng happens ...who know they vl get marry by the time ranveer reaches home ..
howmany times we r gonna watch the cycle repeating again from now on ..can anybody guess Wink

this show is moving in super fast pace ... its not even days that raneer dead, they decided daljeet-sahiba eng ..damn weird. it can never happen in reality.

and this daljeet , he might love sahiba ...for god sake, she is married and a widow now. 
he keep going to their house everyday to take care of them as if they r gonna die if he dont show up..illogical.

sahiba's character is so miserable but i  never hate though ..but this is the first time i started hating her character ...couldn't she just step forward and say strongly that she dont want any marriage now ..though she keeps denying it , but at the end she agreed. how the hell she do that.. brainless woman. if daljeet die and ranveer return , she vl unite with ranveer again ...no doubt as her so called mature elders vl tell her u need ranveer... for the love of god, cv's should stop this crap 

i just want to see ranveer and sahiba together now ..for me sahiba n daljeet r over. if cv's wants to show them together they should stick with the pair sahiba  n daljeet ...n not bring again triangle..let ranveer have his baby this time n leave these stupid ppl ..

neither i am ranveer fan nor i am daljeet...my opinion is all about the turns in the  story  ..that's it

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

baby97Rinamaharajcute_ashishboogle.Tamanna.uaassshirsshreeMohini19babygirl198722--Aaliyah--marjaM1s5_5unsh1n3-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what's wrong with this show !!!" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11

marja

Goldie

marja

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
What a story, i love only ranveer!!!

pesi11

Asma-

Goldie

Asma-

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Every time when i watch this show i am disappointed , i mean they have some weirdo tracks Confused *confused*

pesi11

aarjay

Groupbie

aarjay

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Seriously what story are they making? Sahiba will continue to alternate between Daljeet and Ranveer? Really very silly makes no sense at all.

pesi11

cute_ashish

Groupbie

cute_ashish

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 3:09am | IP Logged
nice post,agree,daljeet's character is most irritated character of the show,he never leave sahiba alone whether she is married or widow...really fed up of it.me too love ranveer sahiba togather.

Edited by cute_ashish - 25 March 2013 at 3:09am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garnet11marjapesi11

-Shwetha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shwetha-

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
ROFL

pesi11

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Your post is Bang ON!

This is the most ridiculous show with the worst storyline ever. I googled and am not surprised that none of Jai Mehta's shows in the past were even average hits.

Also, Daljeet is one annoying character in this show. Also, Sahiba is no less. Hope I am not bashing anyone here. We all have our likes and dislikes.

I do like Ranveer. Before anyone jumps at me with the comment that Ranveer killed Jazz's father, let me say something. That was the worst thing CVs and story writers ended up showing. There was no rationale for that. Plus, I just don't even understand the point of introducing Jazz in the show. It was just to show that crap London track.

I strongly feel that the LONDON track did the most DAMAGE to the show. What was Jai Mehta thinking? That people would tolerate a CRAP storyline if he shows the london locales.

Jai Mehta really needs a reality check.

pesi11

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.