First Look of Jalandhar (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 12

HaremSultan

IF-Rockerz

HaremSultan

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya24

The voice is just the same like Mahadev hope in the episode Mohit works on his voice to make the character look different. Not impressed by the promo or the look reminded me of spider man 3 where there where two spiderman's one in red and one in black and to add to the costume they have added the blue lens like Raone. Ermm

tumhe ab lag raha hain,muzhe to pehle se he ye koi superhero ke story lagti hain.
by the way,in introduction was just like how marvel present their movies...lol...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First Look of Jalandhar (Page 7)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HaremSultan

IF-Rockerz

HaremSultan

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
would love to see mohit with vrinda.i hope they cast a beautiful girl for him and vishnu...both morabh being with same girl makes my imagination go WILD.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolfizzy

HaremSultan

IF-Rockerz

HaremSultan

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged
prastuti narrated the story of jaladhar to sati,right?
did she has divya drishti at that time.Angry

really...Angry

but hot mohit is always a delight.Embarrassed

Surya_krsnbhakt

IF-Dazzler

Surya_krsnbhakt

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kal El

Jalandhar should eventually die in Dashanan's arms thus completing Ravan's origin. Getting his heart broken for a second time by Mahadev will be what finally pushes him to the dark side.
Seriously??ROFL
My eyes literally popped out (some 1/2 cm)) when i saw Maha- I mean, Jalandhar
Looks like mermaid mummy likes mahadev a lot
"My son will luk so handsome as Mahadev!"
And he ends up as Devion Ka Dev!ROFLROFL(I know, it was a typo)
But then, by the tym Jallu starts his romance with Parvati she would have regained her memory right?
Aww... I was looking forward to some confusion and manipulation...
Anyways, waiting for the new "Devon Ka Dev" and hopefully... DashananTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nymphadora-foram.

HaremSultan

IF-Rockerz

HaremSultan

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
sorry but this trailer i don't know why reminded me of justice leagueConfusedOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foram.

ritzs200

IF-Dazzler

ritzs200

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
mohits looks to super hot...Embarrassed

Indu13

IF-Dazzler

Indu13

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Mohit looks hot in black and the look of Jalandhar with great attitude. I am looking forward to this. I just wish Jalandhar stay for a long time. I wish to see a terrific performance of Mohit in this role. Day Dreaming

Shanaya__

IF-Dazzler

Shanaya__

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Just one Mohit is like TOOO HAWT TO HANDLEDay Dreaming...What do I do with two Mohits?Embarrassed I would dieee Heart

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.