Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 12

Page 1 Page 11
Page   of 12

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
this is the official page of one of the current writers of DKDM- Utkarsh jee...Big smile
http://www.facebook.com/UtkarshNaithaniOfficial

this is wht he posted today along with the pic..

While writing Jalandhar's character, I do NOT see him as a negative character. In our humble interpretation, this is now more than just a Pauranik Katha...its a story of lower society challenging the higher society. The dark horse who questions the system...I'd call him: The Original Angry Young Man :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rimpy15A-A-Svanadhirajshripkaatayani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First Look of Jalandhar (Page 12)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kadamvari

Bg Voice : 25th March to 7th April

from water Mahadev's look alike comes as jalandhar holding a trident
BG music Maha pralayo jalandhar
saying mahadev nhi main banunga Devon Ke Dev Jalandhar
Mohit with blue eyes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi

A-A-S

Goldie

A-A-S

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

this is wht i saw in FB...WRITTEN by one of the DKDM writers n posted this pic..

While writing Jalandhar's character, I do NOT see him as a negative character. In our humble interpretation, this is now more than just a Pauranik Katha...its a story of lower society challenging the higher society. The dark horse who questions the system...I'd call him: The Original Angry Young Man :)

Along with The Original Angry Young Man, DKDM has seemingly turned Jalandhar into The Original Surfer Dude as well! Clap What an entry by young Jalandhar in yesterday's episode, surfing the waves to the beach (as well as by grown-up Jalandhar in the promo)! (Thankfully without any surf boards in sight!)

It will be interesting to see grown-up J's entry in the show itself!

And I'm glad that they had Indra actually mention that J is actually growing at a rapid rate - this way J being (eventually) grown-up but Ganesh still being little will make some sense, as this memory-loss of Parvati's is surely meant to be for a relatively short time (e.g. months) rather than years and years!

And DKDM Jalandhar's fame is spreading widely and quickly: the picture of Mohit as Jalandhar released by LifeOK is the "Pic of the day" for yesterday (25 March 2013) on TC (rival site)! It will be interesting to see how long it stays there.

Edited by A-A-S - 26 March 2013 at 12:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaatayaniNikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged
saw it in fb..

Finally wrote the scene where Mohit enters as Jalandhar. I'm happy with it.
Could actually See him on screen while writing the screenplay.
Lucky to have an actor who suits the role So appropriately :)

^^
nw this is makin me soo excited...Party
PartyParty...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaatayani

SWEEBILLI

IF-Sizzlerz

SWEEBILLI

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Too good

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.