iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I have not given review for 417 coz I think 416 was nothing from POV of story but 417 was fast. Story moved ahead...And I didn't get anything. 😆 I watched it. I liked it.

I will never recover from two things from 417. First, Elena grabbing Damon's ass. And Second, Damon's 'You are in my car?' face. 😳 Awesome.

Damon+Elena+Rebekah=Awesome. And Elena and Rebekah...GOD! Sexy bitches! 😳 Loved these two women who managed to take Damon. Now that is something. 👏

Well. My weird questions are:

1. Isn't it weird and indigestible that Damon was borderline crazily obsessed with Katherine and he did not know her birthday? 😲 Really? Spent 145 years for her and he did not know her birthday? I am die hard Damon fan but I didn't know he was that naive. Or. Blame the stupid writers.

2. Sire bond. 🤣 Nonsense crap story line called Sire bond. Well. Now that its broken coz Elena switched off her emotions(which totally rocks BTW😉) so, when Elena will be back to normal remorseful Elena, this stupid SB will re-activate? 😕 I hope not.

3. So. Cure? I seriously doubt why Katherine is so desperate to get the cure? I mean, come on, you ran for 500 years or so...Run more. Klaus is leaving anyways! 😆

4. Very weird thing. Kol died and Elijah did not even came to town? Elijah is family man as far as I know. And he did not even call anyone? Really? Writers are that stupid now?

5. Caroline and Klaus storyline. Well. Caroline is totally confused. I am glad that her whining about Tyler's waiting is over. BUT. Seriously, where are they going? 😕 417 was amazing from Klaroline story, I loved how Klaus left her for less terrible person. I hope Caroline will admit one day that she liked this terrible Klaus. (BTW, I totally disagree with her thinking about Terrible people. She is delusional if she thinks that terrible people are just terrible without any reason)

I think either writers are totally crazy or they are busy writing for Originals new show and dumping TVD. Or they are plain naive. BUT. I do know one thing. I have hated JP from Season 2 coz I have watched many shows and JP is the worst writer of all. I bet, if she is controlling Originals new show then it will be good and perfect in the beginning but then it will go worse. 😆 Coz, JP totally avoids viewers.
JP makes me say, Shonda is good even though she kills everyone but still she does not play with Characters like game.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-AlwaysDamon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh...I agree. I hate the fact that JP treats Stefan like her son...and bonnie is always the victim...and Caroline gets all the appreciation.. n just coz of JP..people hate Elena today...she treats her lke a puppet doll..and Damon...well..I think JP hates Damon...poor Damon...always get hurt n hate...bad guy..bad brother..all goes to him.. entie MF hates him n worships stef...*sobs*

and ur questions are valid...you know..😆 For Damon kind of obsessed for kat...n he does nt even knw her bday? lolzzz...stef knew it but...see like I always loved..kat n stef r good for each other...opposites attract...lol

Klaus n caroline..well...i want them but JP wont give us Klaroline...I hv a feelin abt tat...I agree...JP is takin TVD for granting...coz she might be busy in new show...well...i m nt gonna watch it but...

-AlwaysDamon- thumbnail

and yes...I love ur sigs..esp d one with twin flames... delena are really lik twin flames...alike...meant to be...I ll never get over delena..even if thy r nt endgame...

p.s. love ur both observations...lol...elena grabbing damon's ass...lol..only u cud observe tat...lol and damon's expression when he knew tat they took his car...I think he was more worried abt his car than his snapped neck...lol

iMadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: maansi85

Oh...I agree. I hate the fact that JP treats Stefan like her son...and bonnie is always the victim...and Caroline gets all the appreciation.. n just coz of JP..people hate Elena today...she treats her lke a puppet doll..and Damon...well..I think JP hates Damon...poor Damon...always get hurt n hate...bad guy..bad brother..all goes to him.. entie MF hates him n worships stef...*sobs*

and ur questions are valid...you know..😆 For Damon kind of obsessed for kat...n he does nt even knw her bday? lolzzz...stef knew it but...see like I always loved..kat n stef r good for each other...opposites attract...lol

Klaus n caroline..well...i want them but JP wont give us Klaroline...I hv a feelin abt tat...I agree...JP is takin TVD for granting...coz she might be busy in new show...well...i m nt gonna watch it but...

You know, this used to be my line. "JP treats Stefan like her own son" 😆 Well. Bonnie is the only witch so she will be always victim. I don't like her anyways. So, I don't care. And Caroline for appreciation, well, I don't mind. Let her arrange all proms and all. Who cares? She is good in that department. 😉

Now, Elena. I think the reason everyone hates Elena today is JP only. I have seen many triangles but JP handled it worse way possible. It is possible to fall for other person when you are already in love with someone but you have to deal with nice and carefully. JP takes hasty decisions. Now each SE fans hate Elena coz she left precious Stefan and DE fans never loved her in the first place. I doubt whether there are any original Elena fans are in existence or not. Like, Elena as an individual.

Damon. I have no idea why he always have to get HURT. Stefan never gets hurt, nobody ever gets HURT. Only Damon. Well, that makes my man strong. 😳

Even I am not gonna watch that new Original show. I am not that crazy for Elijah and Klaus that I will go out of the way and download all episodes. TVD has Damon and that's why I do all this hard work. 😎

And I like Stefan with Caroline or Katherine. I like Stefan with anyone but Elena. 😆 Elena is meant for Damon only. 😳

-AlwaysDamon- thumbnail
I have another question...how does cure works? I mean...if Damon or kat or saint taks it then their life years ll b added...coz they r lik centuries old...so what they ll resumed frm tat 24/20 age or current age of 160/160 or sumthin...???
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I'm pretty sure they continue from their human age.. 
iMadz thumbnail
May be Human age. Who knows? Those who read books can tell. I didn't. So, I don't know.