Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Kya nihaal k paas sampooran ka dil hai??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

hooriya42220

hooriya42220

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
I m utterly confused from d day nihaal entered d show
At first in d promo it was shown kya ratan ka intezaar khatm hua something lyk dat
then d way ratan goes n hugs him frm back
at first I thought he must b sampooran
but now I saw a post in dis forum "who z nihaal" n figured out dat may be sampooran donated his heart to nihaal before dying..coz d way he z attached wid veera n ranvi..n may be dat z y whatever he does its like sampooran..jus lyk d movie dil ne jise apna kaha..hope its not true n sampooran cums back bechara ranvi apne papaji ko kitna miss karta h..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena1428

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kya nihaal k paas sampooran ka dil hai??" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.