Jeannie aur Juju

gia planning to celebrate Holi this year?

giafan.1 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Splashing coloured water, tossing water balloons on each other, smearing friends with gulal, exchanging Holi gifts, gorging the delicious gujiyas, listening and dancing to evergreen Holi songs, and finally getting carried away with Bhaang & Thandai is the order of the day for an ideal Holi. As this colourful festival is on a roll, we talk to our TV screen rulers and check what they are upto for this Holi.

The cute bubbly and colourful Jeanie aka Giaa Manek shares, "Holi is one of my most favourite festivals, but there is something I dislike about it too. Since the colour cause lots of pollution to the environment as well as make the places dirty so I would really like if we could restrict colour usage. This way we can save environment from pollution as well as limit the use of water as we have water shortage this year. So instead of playing with colours, getting drenched and bathing for long hours, I am planning to shoot and work on the festive day and celebrate it with the cast and crew by having an Eco friendly Holi using flowers".

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

have-a-dream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tfs..nice article, and so are Giaa's views..
fan-gia thumbnail
Originally posted by: have-a-dream

Tfs..nice article, and so are Giaa's views..

great view
have-a-dream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fan-gia

great view

yeah, she is really sweet..