Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: znursingh

I normally abhor violence against women but this poll doesn't have three important options-those who are the real culprits! viz:-
a) Ms Ekta Kapoor
b) The CVs
c) US-the audience for watching this mindless serial!

PS=Archana and Sulu are automatically exempt since THEIR sanskari upbringing and general striving for sainthood have led to the currant impasse!

I just add Ekta and CV's in my list...I see your post now..yes real to be blame it them..

One thing I will add..think no one agree with violence against women..but in that show till the beginning 1st june 2009 ..Don't know how many slaps we saw and till see and will continue to see in PR...so take this poll  as fiction too😉

Edited by Thanee - 11 years ago
devashree_h thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..aastha..

excuse me. Mind ur language. If u r pujari of sanity and sense better leave the forum and pr.

So wht if he was treating ovi.? That doesnt mean he has right to swap children.

Now since when treating ur patient is consider as sacrificing self respect 4 a doctor. Ovi never want onir to treat her. Bt he was keen to do that to impress mishti. He was nt doing it coz of duty bt to impress mishti.

Violating Rule Number #7

shank201 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TALIRAlinda

why purvi ????? arjun is boy that doesnt mean he escaped from this . manav should slap him , no need to slap purvi . she already suffered lot for her stupidity .

she needs slap for her stupidity
NimBOO_pAni123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arjun - for nt telling him