Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) thread-7 (Page 150)

Post Reply New Post

Page 150 of 150

Page 1 Page 149
Page   of 150

shass

IF-Dazzler

shass

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
oh my, oh my !!! souly n hp are here... ASH togather after a long time indeed !!!

RABBA VE guys!

Edited by shass - 30 April 2013 at 1:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09hoopoeA_Soul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) thread-7 (Page 150)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shass

IF-Dazzler

shass

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
oh great we are on 150 already!!!

reserving ...

coz i want to reply to all previous comments  on this thread .

EDITED---

@BABI-- they are lovely names. Heart
n nope you can't run from opening the next thread. if hp n i can do it...so can you. besides you don't have to write anything special,just write your heart n we'll read it n love it. so dearest, you are next. bas !!! n don't forget souly n mine last pic.. we are chicks with the gun !! LITERALLY !!!
ROFL

Originally posted by Jammy-

Hello lovely people! Hows everyone doing?

As you all know I got the opportunity of going to Sobti boy's play here in Dubai :D
Sorry for being terribly late but life has just decided to take up all my time.:/

I want to share my experience with you guys, but later when the inn is full of my dear comrades.:D

Oh I say experience because it wasn't just the play that I saw. I spent the entire day with the gang including Mr. Sobti. Aahhh what a day! I feel blessed. :D

More on it when everyone is present. I don't like Mr. No body! He is no good! :(

Hope everyone is doing good. :)

And guys, they really have no idea how much we love them. :S

I miss you all. <3

rabba ve jammy how are you? that must be one hell of an experience. i'll wait for you to narrate it to us... we'll lit the candles n lamps n let the fire in the cottage warm it on this weekend n sit around you to hear it all.
n at the second bold line.. r u kidding me???Shocked

PS; be careful about mr. no one...shiji may not like it..lolz.WinkLOL

Originally posted by hoopoe

Originally posted by shijinareneesh

Soulwa its been 2weeks I slept well.life got too messier...

Shiji... Im worried for you dear...  Hope everything gets sorted out very soon, in your life... Don't feel so low... Try to cheer up and handle matters wisely... As, shass reminded, its our "ATTITUDE" towards life that matters... My prayers are always with you... Hope to see you soon back in form... Smile Take care dear...

whats wrong with shiji??? what have i missed here???Confused

Originally posted by A_Soul

where did u guys go?

Shassy hav a question for you... Hv u read any of my or hoopoe's comment on updates from the time u were on break...?
Also discussion/questions hoopoe has raised on last pgs of 5th ff thrd?

Im here dear... And, I'll answer on Shass' behalf... The answer is a big NO!!!
She cant resist answering if she has read those discussions... I think she is painfully keeping herself away from the tale, so as to not get tempted... As for updates, Im not sure... She might have read them... Its very hard to resist TBTBR... Am I right shass?!!!Wink

Shass... where did you go????...

Update she has read.. I know she told me for Lin...!!!
But our post/comment/discussion on it... as you said, I also thing its big NO!!
You know wy I asked bec she is one of those of whom I wait, for reactions and further add-on to the laughter... and at that time I have posted some of my most fav song as BG,,,,!!!

SO SHASSY I AM WATING...!!! no pressure but.. TAKE YOUR TIME!!!
BUT DO READ, otherwise you know about my other profession!!

you guys know everything..am so predictable LOL... i have read the updates but haven't given it any second thoughts to them... just time passing as linny was very insistent that i shouldn't skip any,so for her sake i would go through them hastily. in a mail tp lin i had predicted what happened to shashi before it actually happened. i'll share it with you too.. let me find it first. but they were also hasty thoughts.

n like hp said am ''painfully'' keeping away from your discussions. partially coz i don't have time n partially coz i dont think i can do justice to the discussions, my mind is too pre-occupied with things.. don't want to make a nuisance out of myself.. hope that explains my absence.
n souly even today before logging in i thought to start reading the updates right from where i last left... 4rth thread's last two,before ball started.
but i have decided not to reply to any discussions... though i'll read them soon.Embarrassed

Originally posted by shass

Shass...Hug Official holiday?!!!... Relax well and Enjoy dear... BTW shass, I have never asked you. Where are you from or where are you living? I mean, in which country/continent? Just curious...

i would love to answer anything you want to ask dear friend so never hesitate.
i live in Pakistan dear... in a small city near afgan border.

@SANU-- that was one hell of an experience...LOLLOLLOL

Edited by shass - 30 April 2013 at 9:32am

bablio09hoopoeA_Soul

A_Soul

IF-Rockerz

A_Soul

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged

where did u guys go?

Shassy hav a question for you... Hv u read any of my or hoopoe's comment on updates from the time u were on break...?
Also discussion/questions hoopoe has raised on last pgs of 5th ff thrd?

Im here dear... And, I'll answer on Shass' behalf... The answer is a big NO!!!
She cant resist answering if she has read those discussions... I think she is painfully keeping herself away from the tale, so as to not get tempted... As for updates, Im not sure... She might have read them... Its very hard to resist TBTBR... Am I right shass?!!!Wink

Shass... where did you go????...

Update she has read.. I know she told me for Lin...!!!
But our post/comment/discussion on it... as you said, I also think its big NO!!
You know wy I asked bec she is one of those of whom I wait, for reactions and further add-on to the laughter... and at that time I have posted some of my most fav song as BG,,,,!!!

SO SHASSY I AM WATING...!!! no pressure but.. TAKE YOUR TIME!!!
BUT DO READ, otherwise you know about my other profession!!

Edited by A_Soul - 30 April 2013 at 1:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hoopoeshass

A_Soul

IF-Rockerz

A_Soul

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Hoopoe... All Set to open New thread...???

I am waiting for it!!!  As I am sure it will be BEAUTIFUL and INTENSE.. just like you!!  

bablio09hoopoeshass

hoopoe

IF-Dazzler

hoopoe

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged

PRESENTING ROOM NO.8...

Edited by hoopoe - 30 April 2013 at 2:10am

bablio09shassA_Soul

hoopoe

IF-Dazzler

hoopoe

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged

Hoopoe... All Set to open New thread...???

I am waiting for it!!!  As I am sure it will be BEAUTIFUL and INTENSE.. just like you!!  

Oh... I don't know dear... Don't scold me if I don't live up to your expectation... My first post... Waiting for yours and shass' reaction...

bablio09shassA_Soul

shijinareneesh

IF-Dazzler

shijinareneesh

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Rabba vey AsH...

bablio09shassA_Soul

Post Reply New Post

Go to top