Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) thread-7 (Page 105)

Post Reply New Post

Page 105 of 150

Aquiline

IF-Dazzler

Aquiline

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shijinareneesh

Aaah sry girls...real life Mr.Wrong cld...nw i'm free... Jams u r gng to ???? Sanu Rabba vey...u made the party thread for the first time.another reason to do party... Aqua u here????with the update...i'm happy that i was a participant to fullfill ur wish...though sometime even i didn't knw what i have asked...still its for u...so me super happy...

Shijina!! I am glad you were there, my dear!! I really am. How is Reneesh ettan?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sparklystarstudshijinareneeshsansuJammy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) thread-7 (Page 105)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aquiline

IF-Dazzler

Aquiline

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Jams u r gng to watch the play...goshhh...it means u r gng to see Mr.Right???oh my God...u knw there may be lot of IF members...and it will be awsme if u recognised anybody frm here...double dhamakka...go girl go...and convey our well wishes to all of them... Barun, Akshay, Deepali, Utkarsha ji...oh my Tintin won't be there,right?
No. Tintin won't be there.

Jammykins. Is it a comedy? The name of the play...what is it and what does it mean?

sparklystarstudshijinareneeshsansuJammy-

shijinareneesh

IF-Dazzler

shijinareneesh

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jammy-

Jam i was busy today..it was my uncle's house warming and all family was there...still i managed to came here before...

Aww Congratulations to you and your family.Smile

I am glad you could make it!
oh it was easy dear,they would think me chating with Reni and start to tease...and wouldn't go to correct them...i fooled them...hihihi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sansuJammy-

Jammy-

IF-Dazzler

Jammy-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Jams u r gng to watch the play...goshhh...it means u r gng to see Mr.Right???oh my God...u knw there may be lot of IF members...and it will be awsme if u recognised anybody frm here...double dhamakka...go girl go...and convey our well wishes to all of them... Barun, Akshay, Deepali, Utkarsha ji...oh my Tintin won't be there,right?

Alot of people are going to be there from the forum! I wish we could have a sort of IF party! It would be fun! Embarrassed

Sanaya wont be coming man.. she is busy with ChanChan. Rest all are gonna be there! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sansu

Jammy-

IF-Dazzler

Jammy-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

No. Tintin won't be there.

Jammykins. Is it a comedy? The name of the play...what is it and what does it mean?

The name is Do Phool...chaar maali.

Literally means.. Two flowers and four gardeners. 

I guess its a comedy show. Or a rom-com sort of.

sparklystarstudAquilineshijinareneeshsansu

shijinareneesh

IF-Dazzler

shijinareneesh

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Aqua did i tell u he was nt well?nw better...food poison caused his left hand lil movements problem...nw dng better...

Aquilinesansu

Jammy-

IF-Dazzler

Jammy-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Originally posted by Jammy-

Yes dear one I will be going.. Already called them up and blocked the tickets!!! Big smile

Oh I am super excited!!!

I wish you could make it.
Jammykins!! If it was May, I could have made it. And I could have even met you!! You would have been the first COMRADE I was meeting!!! 
You will try and take pics, won't you dear?

will you be coming in May? Let me know if you do.. we could still meet if you want. :D

Pics...ah ofcourse yes! I would kill myself if I didn't! Embarrassed I'll post them once I get back to the ground from cloud nine. <3

sparklystarstudAquilineshijinareneeshsansu

shijinareneesh

IF-Dazzler

shijinareneesh

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
I'm sad she is nt participating...my sunshine...my angel...

sparklystarstudsansu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top