Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Who is right according to u in the current track?? (Page 3)

Poll Question: ????

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
46 [73.02%]
17 [26.98%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

milla

IF-Stunnerz

milla

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Rachna is wrong wrong and wrong.  After all the time she spend with Gunjan she still beleive someone like Charu over Gunjan and what the hell she thinks if she win some silly title she will be better than Gunjan you have a long way to go dear.  Grow up girl and use you head.   Gunjan all the way.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who is right according to u in the current track?? (Page 3)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

helloaamir

Goldie

helloaamir

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Originally posted by sanayah

Idk I think rachna is wrong bcz blaming someone who she should beleive blind foldedly she is spying on her for doing all wrong what's happening wd her so she is wrong
gunjan has never been the epitome of honesty with anyone. She hides everything from everyone. Her feelings problems, she hid the Vihaan drama from Mayank, lies to cover the engagement surprise even to Shayl, the engagement drama from anyone .. Her fatal sin are her small fibs which become dangerous over a period of time. So even if her intentions are right she cant be trusted blindly.. When did rachna spy on gunjan??

I agree completely Vibz...its true. I love Gunjan, and I'm not saying she's wrong - I posted above that neither one is wrong. But Gunjan really hasnt been the epitome of honesty. Yes, she did it for the welfare of others, because woh doosron ko pareshaan nahi karna chahti. But after it has backfired on her so many times, other people may doubt her. Her heart is golden, but her execution is not always correct. So thats why, I say that neither one of the sisters is really "wrong".

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fIA_KhAN

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.