You  made this topic today Shocked I just saw it Embarrassed 
It seems to me more like
Bahomein chale aao rather than jumma chumma Tongue Wink

I made it some time ago but you were busy with teeths that's whyTongueLOL
No, here Kunal asks Siddhi for his B'day giftWink
that's why Siddhi chumma de deEmbarrassed

Hope dono ne brush kiya tha uske pahele ROFL ROFL ROFL
OMG my stomach is hurting today Tongue
Nahi kunnu ne brush nahi kiya iss scene mein...isiliye toh mein bol rahi thi ROFL 

fir to woh chumma kaise dengi ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Snehal21kalpanaR

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jumma chumma de de... (Page 4)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
@Bha7 & Kalpana - chalo Kunnu ne brush nahi kiya tha to woh chumma nahi le sakta aur Siddhi dengi nahi, par Siddhi ne kiya tha to woh to chumma le sakti he naWink Tongue LOLLOL

me really Sleepy, cya tomorrow Tongue

Edited by jay_bpm - 22 March 2013 at 10:05pm

Snehal21kalpanaR

kalpanaR

IF-Sizzlerz

kalpanaR

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by kalpanaR

Kuch zyada hi discussion hua na brush ke baare mein...shayad isiliye galti se yaha pe bhi pahunchgayi D'ohLOL
Nahi Nahi JKR is not gonna give chumma without kunnu pleading her LOL

Brush ko chodo abhiLOL
LOL
If JKR wants chumma, she will take itWink
Remember park scene post leap, but best was baam scene I think around this time last year. Bam laga rahi hoon, rape thodi na kar rahi hoonEmbarrassed
Arre jo karna he karo, koi nahi rokenga, Kunnu aur hum log to bilkul nahiWinkLOL
Park scene mein toh JKR was on kissathon LOL
Yes baam scene was too good...wahi toh kisne roka tumko rape bhi kar sakti ho LOL
Kunnu's blushing later on remembering that dialogue was too good...the way he rubs his forehead to hide his blush ufff Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
He was amazed that his JKR actually said that EmbarrassedLOL

Edited by kalpanaR - 22 March 2013 at 10:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Snehal21Pradsjay_bpm

-Rojaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rojaa-

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Yeh AAj kal ki bache ROFL 

well honestly , i watched that scene dunno how many times , after all Kc ka first bday in ParichayROFL, it was special you see ROFL

And yes i think Sid is very health consciousWinkROFL , and you know why im saying this ROFLROFL

Edited by -Roshani- - 23 March 2013 at 6:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Snehal21jay_bpmBHAVII

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roshani-

well honestly , i watched that scene dunno how many times , after all Kc ka first bday in ParichayROFL, it was special you see ROFL

And yes i think Sid is very health consciousWinkROFL , and you know why im saying this ROFLROFL

Yes KC's B'day is indeed special as 11 some years + 5 years of flash back and just 1 B'dayShockedLOL

Chalo Siddhi being health conscious didn't want to give chumma, but JKR can sure take chumma as per her own wish & NO ONE stop herWinkLOL

--AiSha---Rojaa-

d.padmini

IF-Dazzler

d.padmini

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
jay dont remind me of that scene. sidhi taking chummas and Kunal standing like a statue Angry...wondering what he would have done had it been Dead instead of Sidhi ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm

--AiSha--

IF-Dazzler

--AiSha--

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Roshani-

Yes KC's B'day is indeed special as 11 some years + 5 years of flash back and just 1 B'dayShockedLOL

Chalo Siddhi being health conscious didn't want to give chumma, but JKR can sure take chumma as per her own wish & NO ONE stop herWinkLOL

and sid celebrating her birthday twice in a year ROFL for sure kc 's birthday was very special LOL sid ne chumma nhai diya rich ne de diya Angry

jay_bpm

sarah_singh

sarah_singh

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged

So Jay is back with his favorite topicCool, SINAL hotness - too hot to handle...Heart

Yesterday I come home after work and my brother was listening to radio. Song  was from movie Hum, Big B's "Jumma Chumma dede". Dancing First thing that came to my mind was this Blushing

Kunal is singing to Siddhi, "Arre o Siddhi, meri janemman, Jaldi se tu idhar aa, aaj mera B'day he, aaj to chumma banta he; tuhi to boli he, jo mangoge, wohi gift dungi. Me to ready hu bas ab to aaja, aaja aaja...Siddhi chumma de de... Siddhi chumma dede chumma...EmbarrassedBlushing

this is what I call, hotness redefinedNuke

WOW   Sameer & Keerti  are amazing Clap

jay_bpm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.