Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d.padmini

yup that was awesome scene .. esp after all those oath taking ceremony and ulta phere thingee.. he comes home and his expression ..i mean kudos to sameer sir ...the way he touches her.. and then says kal subah bataunga..wow..  falls on the bed, sleeps with his head on Sidhi's lap  ..Day Dreaming mind-blowing..even next day when Sidhi imitates him ..aisa chua tha ..so cute..Embarrassed

seriously how they lived without each other for 9 years is a million dollar question.. they madly love each other.. it was so evident even when kunnu was saying he hates Sidhi and will show her  thodi si nafarath..

Sameer sir is beyond words now. whatever it is; pain, hapiness, breakdown, romantic, emotional, serious - you name it, he does it better than you can imagineClap

Me too can't understand how they lived, but then it was more like both put up with life like Kunal again self-destruction mode, not able to work at all, cursing his B'dayShocked and forget about real smiling. I guess they had hope that both will meet againEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kalpanaR

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jumma chumma de de... (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BHAVII

IF-Stunnerz

BHAVII

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
You  made this topic today Shocked I just saw it Embarrassed 
It seems to me more like
Bahomein chale aao rather than jumma chumma Tongue Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divra4d.padminijay_bpm

BHAVII

IF-Stunnerz

BHAVII

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalpanaR

Sinal ki hotness hamesha badta hi jaayega aur saath mein global warming bhi LOL
vaise iss scene mein siddhi soch rahi hogi kam se kam muh toh dholijiye uske baad chumme ke baare mein sochungi EmbarrassedLOL

Global Warming Angry I want it happening but even SINAL is not sparing me from the freezing cold LOL LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpmkalpanaR

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVII

You  made this topic today Shocked I just saw it Embarrassed 
It seems to me more like
Bahomein chale aao rather than jumma chumma Tongue Wink

I made it some time ago but you were busy with teeths that's whyTongueLOL
No, here Kunal asks Siddhi for his B'day giftWink
that's why Siddhi chumma de deEmbarrassed

Edited by jay_bpm - 22 March 2013 at 9:47pm

BHAVII

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

vaise iss scene mein siddhi soch rahi hogi kam se kam muh toh dholijiye uske baad chumme ke baare mein sochungi EmbarrassedLOL

Global Warming Angry I want it happening but even SINAL is not sparing me from the freezing cold LOL LOL LOL

It's coz show is off air nowOuchCry
Let season 2 come and we shall seeWinkLOL

Edited by jay_bpm - 22 March 2013 at 9:48pm

d.padminiBHAVII

d.padmini

IF-Dazzler

d.padmini

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Yup.even the gifts he had bought for sidhi those diary entries prove he always loved her despite those MUS and may be had hope he would meet her one day,
Though he claimed to hate her, his love for her had grown more stronger and passionate with each passing day

jay_bpm

kalpanaR

IF-Sizzlerz

kalpanaR

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

Sinal is angry on you that you ignored their hotness and stopped watching the show...isiliye badla le rahe hain LOL

jay_bpmBHAVII

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d.padmini

Yup.even the gifts he had bought for sidhi those diary entries prove he always loved her despite those MUS and may be had hope he would meet her one day,
Though he claimed to hate her, his love for her had grown more stronger and passionate with each passing day

He couldn't express his love as damn family never understood him. They all were busy manipulating him into going with DeadAngry
And on the other side he was afraid if he goes to meet Siddhi again, what if she says she doesn't love himOuch
But true that his love only grew stronger and his self-destruction showed that akddo couldn't really live without ziddi. But then gifts showed he had some hope she'll be backEmbarrassed

sarah_singh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.