Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
So Jay is back with his favorite topicCool, SINAL hotness - too hot to handle...Heart

Yesterday I come home after work and my brother was listening to radio. Song  was from movie Hum, Big B's "Jumma Chumma dede". Dancing First thing that came to my mind was this Blushing

Kunal is singing to Siddhi, "Arre o Siddhi, meri janemman, Jaldi se tu idhar aa, aaj mera B'day he, aaj to chumma banta he; tuhi to boli he, jo mangoge, wohi gift dungi. Me to ready hu bas ab to aaja, aaja aaja...Siddhi chumma de de... Siddhi chumma dede chumma...EmbarrassedBlushing

this is what I call, hotness redefinedNuke

Edited by jay_bpm - 22 March 2013 at 8:24pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaya24Shreya7898olivia716zaraPranathi-sinalsinal_saamisarah_singhniharikasinaldivra4-apoorvasd.padmini--AiSha--karthi173eshi.nlPradsSnehal21kalpanaR-AkkiLuvsNBT--Rojaa-norzarBHAVIIshweta_r

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jumma chumma de de..." in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

d.padmini

IF-Dazzler

d.padmini

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
jay it was indeed one of the hottest scenes...
Sidhi cutely saying abhi dukein band hain na..
and kunal in full romantic mood...
i always love the way Kunal pulls Sidhi towards him.. be it in this scene or in that scene when Sidhi's anklet get stuck in Kunal's paijamma or the mango scene..i dont know how many times i have seen them..
ye dill mange more and more..and when it comes to SINAL we want them 24X7 . hope channel understands it and gives us parichay 2 with sameer sir and keerti

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7niharikasinalsinal_saamidivra4sarah_singhPrads-AkkiLuvsNBT-jay_bpm

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d.padmini

jay it was indeed one of the hottest scenes...
Sidhi cutely saying abhi dukein band hain na..
and kunal in full romantic mood...
i always love the way Kunal pulls Sidhi towards him.. be it in this scene or in that scene when Sidhi's anklet get stuck in Kunal's paijamma or the mango scene..i dont know how many times i have seen them..
ye dill mange more and more..and when it comes to SINAL we want them 24X7 . hope channel understands it and gives us parichay 2 with sameer sir and keerti

Agree Padmini, the way Kunnu pulls Siddhi towards him, uff hot hot hot...HeartBlushing
Me too missing them so badCry want them ASAP and channel better bring Parichay back with SS-KN as SINALNuke

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7divra4niharikasinalsinal_saamisarah_singhd.padmini

d.padmini

IF-Dazzler

d.padmini

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
true Jay more you see them , you start carving for their scenes even more ..
 the scene where SINAL came face to face he first time .. they didn't speak to each other ..but just through their eyes they communicated volumes, i have not seen such a beautiful scene  .. the way .also the mirror scene, it was just wow ..where he see's sidhi and runs to see if she is actually there ..god their passionate mad love for each other makes us mad .. just want them soon..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7divra4niharikasinalsinal_saamijay_bpm

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d.padmini

true Jay more you see them , you start carving for their scenes even more ..
 the scene where SINAL came face to face he first time .. they didn't speak to each other ..but just through their eyes they communicated volumes, i have not seen such a beautiful scene  .. the way .also the mirror scene, it was just wow ..where he see's sidhi and runs to see if she is actually there ..god their passionate mad love for each other makes us mad .. just want them soon..

Yeap, so natural and intense without saying a wordEmbarrassed
Kunnu seeing if Siddhi is there, well nothing beats December scene when Kunnu comes home drunk and Siddhi is waiting for him. Kunnu sees her and thinks it's his imagination, but when he touches her realizes she is real. God, so that's how he lived for 9 yearsOuch

Truly no wordsClap 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

niharikasinalsinal_saamisarah_singhd.padmini

kalpanaR

IF-Sizzlerz

kalpanaR

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Sinal ki hotness hamesha badta hi jaayega aur saath mein global warming bhi LOL
vaise iss scene mein siddhi soch rahi hogi kam se kam muh toh dholijiye uske baad chumme ke baare mein sochungi EmbarrassedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

niharikasinalPradsjay_bpm

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalpanaR

Sinal ki hotness hamesha badta hi jaayega aur saath mein global warming bhi LOL
vaise iss scene mein siddhi soch rahi hogi kam se kam muh toh dholijiye uske baad chumme ke baare mein sochungi EmbarrassedLOL

Abhi global warming to hum khud hi karvake rahenge kyunki hame season 2 chahiyeTongue
Yahan pe bhi brush ka mamla Shocked

Nahi re, she was thinking chumma hi chahiye tha to me pehle wohi karti na, Kunnu apne aap hi uth jata WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niharikasinalkalpanaR

d.padmini

IF-Dazzler

d.padmini

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
yup that was awesome scene .. esp after all those oath taking ceremony and ulta phere thingee.. he comes home and his expression ..i mean kudos to sameer sir ...the way he touches her.. and then says kal subah bataunga..wow..  falls on the bed, sleeps with his head on Sidhi's lap  ..Day Dreaming mind-blowing..even next day when Sidhi imitates him ..aisa chua tha ..so cute..Embarrassed

seriously how they lived without each other for 9 years is a million dollar question.. they madly love each other.. it was so evident even when kunnu was saying he hates Sidhi and will show her  thodi si nafarath..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sinal_saamisarah_singhniharikasinaljay_bpm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.