Jai Jag Janani Maa Durga

22march Updt: Indra broughts back al devtaas .

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Indra dev makes out a plan to save himself from the curse of Rishi Durwasa ,he thinks that Rishi has given curse only to him not to the othr devtaas ,so if other devtaas again come back to heaven ,then he will automatically be happy with them in the heaven and will never become a begggar ...Indra goes and request the devtaas and dev guru Brahaspati to come back to heaven ...but Devguru puts a condition before Indra that he will never force his opinion on them and he will be responsible for all his deeds ...Indra agrees to those conditions ...all devtaas and dev guru return back ...

Lord Brahma ,Vishnu and Shiva upset over the issue of their wives that who is the greates of all the 3 devs ...Goddess Saraswati,Lakshi and Parvati threaten their respective husbands that if they will not prove their greatness they will leave them...

Finally Lord Brahma ,Vishnu and Shiva decides to seek the help of Ma Durga in this issue ...

mahishasur appoints himself as the king of paatal lok and swears to rule the 3 loks ...his next target is earth ...

Precap-----mahishasur takes over the earth ..his men destroying the human life on earth ...after capturing earth ...mahishasur yells out the name of Indralok (heaven ) ..his next target is heaven ...Indra is super worrried ...

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

praman1234ekomassushavvi-Preetz-mnx12angelic8219

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "22march Updt: Indra broughts back al devtaas ." in Jai Jag Janani Maa Durga forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
folks just want to inform u that due to frequent powercuts in my area ...i will b late sumtime in posting the updates ...sorrry for that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12angelic8219

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

folks just want to inform u that due to frequent powercuts in my area ...i will b late sumtime in posting the updates ...sorrry for that.
No worries Sita, you are so regulary giving updates. I admire your dedicationClap.
This Tridevas coming to Devi's dham is Devi Bhuvaneshwari's story where the Tridevas see themselves as female attendants of Devi. Let's see what do they show here.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angelic8219sita11

-Preetz-

Coolbie

-Preetz-

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update..havent been able to watch the episodes this week due to classes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sita11

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.