Rab Se Sohna Isshq
Rab Se Sohna Isshq

India-Forums

chetan pujara

red123 Newbie
red123
red123

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
I am getting a feeling that Ranveer will lose his memory after the accident and will land in Chetan Pujara's house.He will then lead Chetan Pujara's life.
Meanwhile,Daljeet and Sahiba will be in the process of getting married...or even get married. Daljeet will find out it's not his baby and will illtreat Sahiba...and Sahiba will have a reason to stay confused...I dont think Ranveer Is coming back soon...it will be more interesting that way.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cute_ashishArvifan

Akki_Kundal Senior Member
Akki_Kundal
Akki_Kundal

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
 i dont think so . . . . . . . .  . . . .. . . . . .  .. . .  .  i think , daljit will once again reunite ranveer and sahiba on the wedding day . and sahiba would be sad again 
.Tamanna. Senior Member
.Tamanna.
.Tamanna.

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Yeah dear,I agree wid u,it can happen.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index