26-12

Maninder Singh Official FB FanPage

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Rose_Tandon

Rose_Tandon

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
GUYSSS!! So here as I said I made an Official Maninder Singh Page on FaceBook...!!

Link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Maninder-Singh/272101549590825

Guysss please do like it and also promote so that if we get maximum likes then Maninder himself will be there to interact with you as I will ask him and I promise to get him!! 

Just get this page promoted and as many like as!! DO LIKE THIS LINK:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Maninder-Singh/272101549590825

However,this page is made today and is still in progress so be patients as I have exams I will do it wenever am free!! But it will be handled ASAP the way you guys want!!

Pleaseee... and also send friend request to this account for any furture questions or any infoirmation!! Name of FAcebook: RoseManinder Randeep and also can contact on Hotmail: 
[email protected]

Any questions always there to answer!! Hope you guys like it!! 

NOW GO AND HIT LIKE :D:D:D:D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nigahladShreya30456Randeepfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maninder Singh Official FB FanPage" in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Randeepfan

Goldie

Randeepfan

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Great job.I joined.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.