Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CussTheWorldUp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I know re!
But I am really happy with this track! VERY happy! Taani is gonna prove every person out there that she is no less and has the capability to be the GS of St. Louis!
peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly! I feel like dancing! Finally my fave character is doing what we all wanted! Standing up for herself and proving that she is no less!! YaYY!!
The girls locker room scene today. When she was just splasing the water on her face.. Wow! Vrinda di just nailed it there! AMazing work done there! Seriously!
peraltagasm thumbnail
I know right!! Every emotion!! Anger, hurt, shock.. It was clearly visible! She truly is the best actor on the d3 sets!! 
peraltagasm thumbnail
Now eagerly waiting for tomorrows and infact all the upcoming epis.. Now we'll get to see Taani as Taani , not as someone's Gf of someone's sis!! 
Exactly! Pata nahi yeh kal ka din kaise katega!!
Eagerly waiting!! And i am so glad ki ab se fridays ko bhi D3 aayega!! More of Taani and TR!
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank god. I bookmarked the thread now. It was like lost since few days. Can understand with no Taarey and all. Super glad its back on the front pages of forum.
peraltagasm thumbnail
Hii sonu dii!! 
@Shreyu.. I know right!! N ab yeh beech me jo teen din ka wait hota tha woh bhi reduce ho gaya.. N I really don't think that CV's will sideline Taani or TaaRey now..
Hey sonu di!
@Shivvi- i know re! Ab kuch der tak we can relax ki haan! We'll get Taani! Warna kabhi kuch keh nahi sakte the!
Waise, what do you think.. Kal exactly kya hoga?
peraltagasm thumbnail
kal.. pata nahi.. kal bas VP Taani ko responsibilty dega about NDC's trophy and Taani gang ko dekhne jayegi,.. n obviously precap me jo hua woih hoga.. Kya lagta hai.. How will Reyam react to Sharon-taani rift?