•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
wow! Ranveer ;( come back!

Todays episode was pretty good :) The doc should have realized before though... she's so dumb -_-

& Sahiba should've said no to the wedding...but then again, the familys happiness also matters!

& the precap .. 😲😲 NOO! I thought ranveer would reach in time to stop the engagement -_- :(
i cant wait for mondayy, sahiba is only ranveerss!!! she have also his baby!! sahiba and ranveer bestt couple
Originally posted by marja

i cant wait for mondayy, sahiba is only ranveerss!!! she have also his baby!! sahiba and ranveer bestt couple

agreed :) daljeet came out of no where -_-

not that I hate him.. but I think ranveer sahiba make a better couple!
I know Sahiba has to make her family happy but she needs to really take a moment and take everything in she has to start from the beginning of her love journey and truely decide which person she would really want in her life , she should not choose Daljeet because the family says so but because she really wants to .
otherwise Sahiba's life will never be settled she will always take this special gift called love as a means to an end .
Originally posted by taahir004

I know Sahiba has to make her family happy but she needs to really take a moment and take everything in she has to start from the beginning of her love journey and truely decide which person she would really want in her life , she should not choose Daljeet because the family says so but because she really wants to .
otherwise Sahiba's life will never be settled she will always take this special gift called love as a means to an end .

that;s also true! She herself doesn't know who she wants -_-
I really hope Ranveer gets there in time 😊. Don't want the asylum people o to catch him again and I don't want him to get into a major accident either ðŸ¤¢