Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

the trust tani has on rey wow

mehrosh Senior Member
mehrosh
mehrosh

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
I mean seriously, when everyone said bad about rey even his brother , i thoughtful a sec she may doubt rey love, butvwhen the shouted that she trust rey fully and the she knows rey is not like that all everyone there is lying was much a cute movement.

Live them:-)

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

akarnavkhushissruthiparulstareyvrimarlove..gone..-Rambler-gowri_amyJaygandh-Cupcake-FarzuIrani

miss_neha IF-Rockerz
miss_neha
miss_neha

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
I knoww, I agree, even with swayam saying it she didn't believe them,I lovedd that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tareyvrimarlove

..gone.. Goldie
..gone..
..gone..

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
First of ol thank you for making diz post..yea even i thought for a sec ki she will doubt Rey..but She didn't nd dat was just cute .. sweet .. i dunno wat to call it..The trust she has on Rey..!! Kyaa baat! But, when one's in love .. even if d whole world stands against d person you love ...You are sure to be with him .. that is his biggest strength nd weakness .. no one can defeat them .. nd yes ultimately love conquers all .. Oopsie i guess mein kuch zyaada hi bol diya .. hehe..anyways nice post dear!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tareyvrimarlove-Rambler-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top