Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

sugarandspice

sugarandspice

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
hi everyone. some if you may know me some of you may not. well i used to write before and posted on other forums but not this fanfiction forum. so today i decided that i kinda miss writing and posting so why not start back. am, this is a short story i worte on kash a while now (still making changes to it) and i would like to share. please do read and give me you honest reviews. if you feel that there if anything i can improve on please tell me. btw i'm not the best writer so please for give me :) so here i go

TIME CANNOT CHANGE
CHAPTER 1

She stood by the bar, at the after party, sipping on her drink. Her eyes glanced to him every now and then and it seemed as if his eyes never left her. He looked familiar. Maybe she knew him. Spending nearly ten years away from this city made her forget the majority if not all the faces she had once known. However, every time she looked at him, she couldn't help but mentally complement him. He looked dashing, from his clothing to his entire self. But she noticed something, something in his eyes, it was somewhat'terrifying. His eyes, his captivating grey eyes seemed to be filled with anger, regret'pain. She wanted to talk to him and she knew that he had something to say to her, but what was stopping him? This query haunted her mind. Her thoughts were disturbed though when one of her cousins, another bride's-maid, like herself, began talking to her. Reluctantly moving her gaze away from her familiar stranger to her cousin, she simply listened to her cousins words and nodded in between few phrases. Then, something occurred to her. 

"Muskaan, you know everyone here, right?"

"Yeah, bu'o my gosh, Shilpa, that guy is looking at you." Muskaan said excitedly indicating the guy Shilpa was previously staring at.

Shilpa pretended to be oblivious of the situation.

"Huh? Which guy?"

"The one sitting on the chair over there," She signaled with her eyes, "He's wearing a jeans, jacket and shirt. He was one of the groom's-men, Looks like he changed."  

Ignoring the information she was receiving, she looked over her shoulder only to find his eyes on her.

"Who's him, his name?"

"His name is armaan. He's a friend of the groom and bride."

All she heard was his name. The rest of the information didn't process.

"Armaan" she whispered.

It was a while since she had heard his name. It was a long time since she saw him'it was a long time since'since that day. Tears filled her eyes threatening to escape, but before they could, she glanced at him once more and left the reception. This, however, didn't escape his eyes. She left everyone else confused, but not him.

When she reached to her bedroom, she kicked her shoes off and fell on her bed. As her tears fulfilled their threat, she ran her hands though her hair, Frustration and agony overcame her. How could she still have those same feeling for him? That's all she wanted to know. After a while she figured that she needed to calm down. She took her towel and went into her bathroom. Twenty minutes later she came out wearing a white tank top and black shorts. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun and though she thought she was better, her red eyes said otherwise. Armaan was the only person on her mind. His memories kept on invading her thoughts. She threw her towel on her bed and was about to go downstairs. Her movements stopped though as she felt a muscular hand covering her mouth and the person's other hand around her waist, crushing her body to his. Her eyes widened. She tried to escape, but he was too strong. Nevertheless, she couldn't help but think that his touch was so'familiar. Then, she felt his breath nearing her skin. She stopped. With his lips so close to her skin, but not allowed them to touch her, he trailed his lips and eyes up to her left ear. Shilpa's eyes closed and he half smiled. He leaned in closer to her ear, still not letting his lips touch her and whispered,

"After all these years, it's nice to know that my presence still has the same effect on you."

That was the voice she needed to hear so badly. Slowly opening her eyes, she turned her face slightly to see his and when she did, she whispered his name. It sounded so melodious to him when she said his name. Unable to resist, he turned her around and pinned her on the nearest wall, crushing her body to his. Shilpa gasps in pained as her head hit the wall. Noticing this, he placed on hand around her waist and the other, behind her head.

"Now, do inform me, why are you still affected by me?" his voice was deep'intimate.  

She looked at him. How was she supposed to respond to that? After a few seconds with no response, he leaned in closer and asked the same question. Coming out of the spell he casted on her, Shilpa looked away and attempted to escape his hold.

"Armaan move." She didn't look at him and her voice was almost a whisper.

"What Shilpa? You're seeing me after so long and that's what you have to say to me?"

She looked at him and sighed harshly, "I'm sorry. Hi armaan! Now move!"

He smiled, "Shilpa you can do better."

"Armaan!"

"Ok."

He released her and went and sat on her bed. She looked at him stunned and he, just grinned at her.

"gosh shilpa lighten up."

"why? Why should i?"

Armaan expression changed from playful to distress. He got up, "why are you getting angry shilpa? If anyone should be getting angry it should me!"

"and why should that be so?" she said as her voice got louder and she stepped closer towards him.

"because when we realized how we felt about each other you left me!" he yelled. 

so there it is i hope you liked it and if u did, please press the llike button or comment. i would really appreciate you honest reviews. please tell me if u would like to read the rest aswell. thank youBig smile

Edited by sugarandspice - 24 March 2013 at 12:53pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirldreamygirl_95biebsbubblysifuzarishkhanGarimavirmanksgSHWETAKASHLOVERdestinationnsoty24LoveArsh-Inferno-OindrilaVirgoanmelissa05blessed4AMMY12PumpkinnawesomedmeghaMaybeSomeday...hinal_maaneetteenorchidLaddoo.Phaddooneha-rockss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kash/arsh ss-time cannot change UPDATE PG2 VM PG1" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MaybeSomeday...

IF-Sizzlerz

MaybeSomeday...

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
RESERVED! <3

editing!

OKAY SORRY I READ IT TWICE AND ITS MAAAGIC! LMFAO! You are awesome, so I HAVE TO THANK YOU MILLIONS FOR PMING ME COZ THIS CONCEPT IS FAAAIIIRREEE! I LOVED IT THE MOMENT I STARTED READING AND I FELT LIKE JUMPING IN MY SEAT WHEN I FINISHED! Honestly I read so so less of works nowadays that getting me to read is an art in itself!ROFL 

GOD I LOVE SUCH CONCEPTS! THIS IS SOOO SEXXXAAAYYY!Stern Smile I LOVE ARMAAN! I AM GOING TO REPEAT I FRIGGIN LOVE LOVE LOVE ARMAAN HE IS SOOO YUMMY! Your concept is sooo thrilling <3 PLEASE CONTINUE SOON WRITE MOREE! you are an amazing writer, the way you wrote the scene and their emotions, everything was depicted so beautifully! I LOVED HOW SHE HEARD OF ARMAAN'S NAME AND WHAT IT DID TO HER!

Then OMG OMG OMG I LOVED THE ROOM SCENE, LET ME REREAD<<< IT WAS LOVE! IT WAS HOT, IT WAS SEXY, THE PERFECT TENSION, THE INTIMACY, THE WAY YOU WROTE THE AFFECT OVER HER, THE WAY HE TALKED, OMGGG I HAVE A WEAKNESS FOR HOT SCENES!

Please continue soon.Embarrassed Weee they finally met after whatever time they were apart for, and Shilpa left him! FESSSHHHTTTIAAA I CANT WAIT TO READ THE CONFRONTATION :$

Write more darling <3
Rida

Edited by BeMySexyBitchxX - 22 March 2013 at 1:15pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sugarandspicesoty24ZIKRASHAHblessed4

sugarandspice

sugarandspice

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeMySexyBitchxX

RESERVED! <3

editing!

OKAY SORRY I READ IT TWICE AND ITS MAAAGIC! LMFAO! You are awesome, so I HAVE TO THANK YOU MILLIONS FOR PMING ME COZ THIS CONCEPT IS FAAAIIIRREEE! I LOVED IT THE MOMENT I STARTED READING AND I FELT LIKE JUMPING IN MY SEAT WHEN I FINISHED! Honestly I read so so less of works nowadays that getting me to read is an art in itself!ROFL 

GOD I LOVE SUCH CONCEPTS! THIS IS SOOO SEXXXAAAYYY!Stern Smile I LOVE ARMAAN! I AM GOING TO REPEAT I FRIGGIN LOVE LOVE LOVE ARMAAN HE IS SOOO YUMMY! Your concept is sooo thrilling <3 PLEASE CONTINUE SOON WRITE MOREE! you are an amazing writer, the way you wrote the scene and their emotions, everything was depicted so beautifully! I LOVED HOW SHE HEARD OF ARMAAN'S NAME AND WHAT IT DID TO HER!

Then OMG OMG OMG I LOVED THE ROOM SCENE, LET ME REREAD<<< IT WAS LOVE! IT WAS HOT, IT WAS SEXY, THE PERFECT TENSION, THE INTIMACY, THE WAY YOU WROTE THE AFFECT OVER HER, THE WAY HE TALKED, OMGGG I HAVE A WEAKNESS FOR HOT SCENES!

Please continue soon.Embarrassed Weee they finally met after whatever time they were apart for, and Shilpa left him! FESSSHHHTTTIAAA I CANT WAIT TO READ THE CONFRONTATION :$

Write more darling <3
Rida

well this made my day! Big smile oh my gosh THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!Big smile im reli glad u like it. even more happy dat u njoyed it :D
i will continue to write and i'll pm u when i update
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH AGAIN Big smile

neha-rockss

IF-Stunnerz

neha-rockss

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
SnS yu write too Shocked I never kne abt this talent  !!

Siggies , VMing and FFs now wats next??LOL

Ok am so glad yu thought of writing again and yu posted it here...and best thing its KaSh/ArSh my favs Embarrassed

liked the concept and the part too... story has a college background so its gonna be intresting to see the shift of placesEmbarrassed

and you described the situation , actions , emotions so well ...like an experienced Writer!!

How many SS/FFs have yu written till now? Send me the link of them please ...wud love to read them all... As for this SS pleaseee continue super soon and thank yu so much for that PM...or I wud have missed on this amazing work Embarrassed

Edited by neha-rockss - 22 March 2013 at 2:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sugarandspice

sugarandspice

sugarandspice

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha-rockss

SnS yu write too Shocked I never kne abt this talent  !!

Siggies , VMing and FFs now wats next??LOL

Ok am so glad yu thought of writing again and yu posted it here...and best thing its KaSh/ArSh my favs Embarrassed

liked the concept and the part too... story has a college background so its gonna be intresting to see the shift of placesEmbarrassed

and you described the situation , actions , emotions so well ...like an experienced Writer!!

How many SS/FFs have yu written till now? Send me the link of them please ...wud love to read them all... As for this SS pleaseee continue super soon and thank yu so much for that PM...or I wud have missed on this amazing work Embarrassed
well i make vm and ffs, never made siggies though lol
awww thank you, ikr luv kash/arsh
yea it does hav a college bg i hope u'all like it though :)
aw an experienced writer *im blushiing* lol
it's few , don't worry i'll send them to u
i will continue thank u for the encouragment, it means alot :)
and ur welcome, i'll pm u when i update :)

neha-rockss

awesome

IF-Rockerz

awesome

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
nice one
plz cont soon

sugarandspice

bubblysifu

Groupbie

bubblysifu

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Do continue...plz don't stop it abruptly! Itz a request!   It's wonderful and we need you continue

sugarandspice

SHWETAKASHLOVER

SHWETAKASHLOVER

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
wow something interesting to read do continue soonSmile
pm me when u update plzzzSmile

sugarandspice

Post Reply New Post

Go to top