Our unforgettable memories here...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Kaushik.k.RC

Goldie

Kaushik.k.RC

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

a-1-2-a-03i.am.noonasgyuvreenkria_reyd3MadeehaNAkDhaFANshalonMeherSehgalshivinrockssnotvidya.GsujairohitShivinianAditi_4verpreetipcshamya-holic-abhi-pundir-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Our unforgettable memories here..." in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shivinrocks

Goldie

shivinrocks

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
wow!!..memories revisited..Big smile...u kn wt i stl remember ech n evry scene f yuvreen 4m der 1st meet tl nw..Embarrassed..dey r jst so magical..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kaushik.k.RC

Kaushik.k.RC

Goldie

Kaushik.k.RC

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Hmmm. Mee did nt used to watch sg until june.. Bt happened to watch it in april of dat hunger strike. Aftr june i m regular

shivinrocks

Goldie

shivinrocks

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
yuvi ka pehla wala luk ws too gud...i thnk he vll b bk wd hs old hairstyle..aaj kal fir se apne hairs frnt ki taraf rkhne lga hai lyk earlier..

Kaushik.k.RC

cherry.parul0

cherry.parul0

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
awww... Mera heart dairy milk silk ki jse melt ho gya...i miss all this sooo much...esp yuvi ka old wala look.gannu ji yuvi ka old wala look wapis kr dijiye na!!!!!

Kaushik.k.RC

sgyuvreen

sgyuvreen

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
yeah.. Yuvi k baal bade hi achhe lgte hn.. Speclly kal ka akhri scene me jb suvi use neend se jagati hn... Awww! He ws lkng the cutest boy i hve evr seen!

Kaushik.k.RC

Shivinian

IF-Dazzler

Shivinian

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
actually i came over SG around August and then i became regular but yes i saw some of their scenes on youtube but not alll and as far as i remember i have seen all these scenes!

luvushivin1

Goldie

luvushivin1

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
i really miss old sg ...and my yuvraj

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.