Phir Subah Hogi

PSH Last Epi WU ViNi United for Ever :))) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

SwastikAshNi

IF-Sizzlerz

SwastikAshNi

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU 
So finally it was Vikram-Sugni which was matter of curiosity till last minute though there was SBS news earlier!Nothing more to be glad than it
If thet at least provided some more time to wrap up everything in more fine way though bringing back Adi made it at least somewhere complete,logical
SugVi/ViNi became an addiction and will miss it 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavenderkomal07tulipdaisyronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PSH Last Epi WU ViNi United for Ever :))) (Page 3)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Thank you soo much Arathi, Chalov and Vinnie for the WUs for the last 11 months.

Finally, Thakur Vikram Singh and Sugni fulfil their dream of being married to each other. Clap

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcatrose.lavendergaayikavenkomal07ForeverSHINeetulipdaisyKhatamKahanironshaan

Sandy66

Goldie

Sandy66

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged

For your hard work, dedication, reliability, devotedness and commitment to the PHIR SUBAH HOGI FORUM for the past 11 months.
When I joined PSH Forum, you extended a friendly welcome to me, you were kind, courteous,compassionate,and thoughtful towards me and I really appreciate it. I value your friendship dearly.
I sincerely hope that this is not the end of our friendship, and we remained friends.
Once again thank you and do take care.Hug

Edited by Sandy66 - 23 March 2013 at 10:00am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcatrose.lavendervenkomal07tulipdaisyKhatamKahanironshaan

cherryb

cherryb

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Thanks so much for the written update.  So it has finally come to an end. I wish all the actors of the show all the best in their future endeavours.  There were up and downs, debates, arguments but most of all everyone had FUN.  See you around the forum!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcatrose.lavenderJulieDkomal07tulipdaisyKhatamKahani

ForeverSHINee

IF-Dazzler

ForeverSHINee

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Haven't posted here for a long time.I am glad that they finally united Sugni and Vickram.Thanks Arathi amd Chalhov for providing updatesHugThanks to all the wonderful members of this forumsHugYou guys were great.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcatrose.lavendervenkomal07JulieDtulipdaisyKhatamKahanironshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
AAArthi...thank you soo much  for  all your updates  for the pass  11 months .You too are a dear friend and  I  an so happy  to be apart of this forum and  an  meeting all you wonderful people here.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

komal07tulipdaisyKhatamKahanironshaan

ven

IF-Dazzler

ven

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the last update. I am very happy that TVS and Sugni got married. I hope to see them together soon.

A very BIG thanks to Chalov, Vinnie, Ronshaan, Joyel, Arathi,and all of the fans of TVS. I had a great time here, hope to see you aroundHug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshirose.lavenderkomal07JulieDtulipdaisyronshaan

msharma2

Groupbie

msharma2

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for great updates always...it was a great ending..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshironshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.