Phir Subah Hogi

PSH Last Epi WU ViNi United for Ever :)))

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

webkaprshah1950reshma12ushakiran patelgaya_subvita_narineshivnirahcirmetallicazsoujik27jennyrsJANNAVbeej81sonic16shiny3locomotowikileaksskapu80adhewarlmaharajhlatchimepersaudkatrinalidocendejoyMyameenaaj2013sunnyroshimsharma2manaal_2011nimartadent4usp87dirk41HeenapekomasA HUGE FANrazor12gaayikasinipillaiananthi.shankarPrincess3101cherrybrose.lavenderRaleighbcatanagha107seemasr-Swetha-PutijaChalhovrani2007putturanivencroziaxxRozy77Sandy66sara1993..Naina..komal07JulieDroziepayal7RamanRKRaghav4UstephhhOmaRamdassammoosstranger2roseKhatamKahanironshaanVishakha_SakhiSwastikAshNileelaa9RajiniliciousSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PSH Last Epi WU ViNi United for Ever :)))" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RamanRKRaghav4U

IF-Rockerz

RamanRKRaghav4U

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Cry  Hug VINI unitedDancing
Last episodeShocked

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrRaleighbcatrose.lavendersara1993ForeverSHINeetulipdaisyronshaan

RupanjalloveMK

Goldie

RupanjalloveMK

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
disappointed that they didn't show how Adi escaped and returned back. But glad that it was a happy ending.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

A HUGE FANseemasrrose.lavendersara1993tulipdaisy

Ruchi98

Groupbie

Ruchi98

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Awesome episode. Loved vini always. The best suhagraat of the best jodi on television!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavenderseemasrRaleighbcatsara1993tulipdaisyronshaan

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the lovely update Aarathi Smile.

I will truly miss this show, i still remember when it first started how we all loved this show, today it ends and we still have the same love for PSH.

This show has its ups and downs but i am happy for having being a fan.

The forum brought me great friends like you, ron, komal, ramkideewani and all my fellow PSH fans. to u guys i send a hugs Hug

BTW you guys can sign a petition for a season 2 of PSH

I posted the links hope u guys sign and we can get a season 2 of PSH

Love always
Rozey Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

komal07tulipdaisyKhatamKahanironshaan

sunnyroshi

Groupbie

sunnyroshi

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update Arti we really appreciate your hard work. That was the best episode ever. I am so happy after so many obstacles, at least Sugni Vikram united at the end. Ye!!!!!!!! party time and lets celebrate.DancingDancing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavenderkomal07tulipdaisyronshaan

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Thank you Aarti and Chal for all the written updates for the last eleven months.ClapClapClapStarStar

I am so glad that Vikram and Sugni were united at the end.Dancing

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Opandayrose.lavenderseemasrRaleighbcatPutijaChalhovsara1993ForeverSHINeekomal07tulipdaisyKhatamKahanironshaan

anagha107

anagha107

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Thank u so much aarti for the last WU of the last epi of PSH.
I am so happy that at last Vikram and Sugni united.
Adi character is drawn back unnecessarily.
They would have shown Adi as dead.  No need to bring him back and show his sacrifice all fake.
Any how Sugvi rocks.Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

OpandayRaleighbcatrose.lavendertulipdaisyronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.