IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu..

Originally posted by ..NadiaZ..

Originally posted by pallavi25

Congratulations, KYPH-ians! 15th thread!  ClapClap
Thanks, Nadia! For giving us a place to continue our obsession! Big smile

8th Anniversary is coming up! We should plan some party, dhamaka to celebrate it next Friday! Big smile

thanks to all of you who made this possible
u are the creative one so u should think of something i am sure u have great ideas

I have an idea..  this is our 15th thread and its been 3 yrs we all know each other.. so lets share our expereince of being a member of this FC.. name all ur memorable moments.. ur opinions regarding the fellow members.. how it was earlier and how it changed as the time went by..  and whatever u wanna share with us..  Embarrassed

Annu, ur expecting an old lady to remember all that? !!! LOL How can I remember what happened in the other threads? LOL I have early onset Alzheimer's...Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aroramainajakr..NadiaZ..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kaisa yeh pyar hai/FC N 15 (Page 3)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sama-

Goldie

-Sama-

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Hi Nadia.

I have been so excited about a new thread LOL Must be the march fun and games we've been playing.

aroramainajakrpallavi25

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sama-

8th Anniversary is coming up! We should plan some party, dhamaka to celebrate it next Friday! Big smile

One thing I'll miss would be the FOOD in the party. I mean with all of you. Otherwise I already have plans too cook LOL Biryani. How about that! And Friday is our weekend so double party.

Nadia is right. You tell!

I will make Fish Fry...Bengali style...LOL

aroramaina-Sama-jakr

-Sama-

Goldie

-Sama-

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

u are the creative one so u should think of something i am sure u have great ideas

I have an idea..  this is our 15th thread and its been 3 yrs we all know each other.. so lets share our expereince of being a member of this FC.. name all ur memorable moments.. ur opinions regarding the fellow members.. how it was earlier and how it changed as the time went by..  and whatever u wanna share with us..  Embarrassed

Annu, ur expecting an old lady to remember all that? !!! LOL How can I remember what happened in the other threads? LOL I have early onset Alzheimer's...Embarrassed

I have the earliest onset of it then.. I can remember silly things and not the most important stuff, usual case with me. But its a nice idea by Annu.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aroramainajakrAnnu..pallavi25

..NadiaZ..

IF-Sizzlerz

..NadiaZ..

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

u already asked me this Q so i can't play it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aroramaina

Annu..

IF-Rockerz

Annu..

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

look who is talking here.. LOL

soemone who can write 3 ffs AT A TIME..WackoLOL can remember 50-60 reel characters.. all the dialogues/screen play of her on going ffs..  how cant she remember what happened in the previous threads.. OuchLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aroramainajakr

..NadiaZ..

IF-Sizzlerz

..NadiaZ..

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Hi Sama & Annu

Hi Nadia.. Hug

kya hua.. seems like another bad boring MB epi.. Ouch

another bad boring epi matlab?did u watch it?Confused

aroramaina

Annu..

IF-Rockerz

Annu..

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

u already asked me this Q so i can't play it

OuchSleepy

bhai mere paas toh bohat masala hai  kehne ke liye.. WinkLOL

aroramaina

Post Reply New Post

Go to top