pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sama-

Originally posted by pallavi25

Picture(scene) guessing -

(Had this pic for ages and I myself forgot for a while what scene is this. So this should be good. Oh she looks lovely even when confused. I totally had a girl crush on her EmbarrassedLOL)

Is this the scene where Angad is playing the guitar and circling her singing Kaisa yeh pyar hai...and shes getting mad at him? LOL

Thumbs Down LOL

When did he circle her? Looks like I have a scene to guess. LOL You keep going.

I thought it was this scene : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQOJdT5Ugyk

But shes wearing a black salwar so I was wrong...it was strange the way they suddenly started singing KYPH song, lip synch was way off in the beginning then they caught on..LOL
What scene is the above pic from? In Angad's office when they fight abt Sur?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aroramaina-Sama-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kaisa yeh pyar hai/FC N 15 (Page 29)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..NadiaZ..

IF-Sizzlerz

..NadiaZ..

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

Picture(scene) guessing -

(Had this pic for ages and I myself forgot for a while what scene is this. So this should be good. Oh she looks lovely even when confused. I totally had a girl crush on her EmbarrassedLOL)

hmm this scene was after 5 years gap

aroramaina-Sama-

-Sama-

Goldie

-Sama-

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Yea its definitely after 5 year leap.. Angad is there.. Nishant is there.. And prateek is there.. in the scene. Keep guessing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aroramaina

-Sama-

Goldie

-Sama-

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

One more day left for the big day. My family is involved in a family friend's wedding, and the reception is on 29th. Great. I have a record of missing such events anyway so I'm going to bail out again. 29th KYPH ke naam Thumbs UpWink

Whatt!!! Shocked  You will miss a wedding reception! Shocked  Come on, you can attend it and then celebrate KYPH 8th birthday at night online...LOL

Arey I have to savour this anniversary so I can't be tired after a wedding. And I have other errands to do too. Plus its no big deal I always ditch such stuff. Weddings are boring. Its just that my family is bemused.. I was like "I have this "thing".. so don't expect me to be there". Now my mom will think I'm meeting my secret boyfriend, so most probably will lock me inside and secure the doors. That will be great, I need all privacy to make collages and stuff. No ideas so far in my head. Also I need to watch KYPH, haven't done in weeks, which is the big deal LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aroramainajakrpallavi25

-Sama-

Goldie

-Sama-

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Good night everyone.

aroramainajakr

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

One more day left for the big day. My family is involved in a family friend's wedding, and the reception is on 29th. Great. I have a record of missing such events anyway so I'm going to bail out again. 29th KYPH ke naam Thumbs UpWink

Whatt!!! Shocked  You will miss a wedding reception! Shocked  Come on, you can attend it and then celebrate KYPH 8th birthday at night online...LOL

Arey I have to savour this anniversary so I can't be tired after a wedding. And I have other errands to do too. Plus its no big deal I always ditch such stuff. Weddings are boring. Its just that my family is bemused.. I was like "I have this "thing".. so don't expect me to be there". Now my mom will think I'm meeting my secret boyfriend, so most probably will lock me inside and secure the doors. That will be great, I need all privacy to make collages and stuff. No ideas so far in my head. Also I need to watch KYPH, haven't done in weeks, which is the big deal LOL

LOLLOL You can tell ur mom ur doing  KYPH Homework! LOL

aroramaina-Sama-jakr

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

Yea its definitely after 5 year leap.. Angad is there.. Nishant is there.. And prateek is there.. in the scene. Keep guessing.

In the hospital, after Angad comes to know Prateek is his son, he takes Prateek out for balloons and pizza etc. Kripa gets mad at him as usual LOL  Shes insecure that Angad will claim his son...

aroramainajakr

jakr

IF-Dazzler

jakr

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Hai friends
Wonder no posts today may be all busy for tomorrow the red day. waiting for all your posts picts and vms and what not. Good night

Mere piya gaye Rangoon 
Mere piya...
Mere piya gaye Rangoon
wahan se kiya hai telephone
thumari yaad satathi hai
jiya mein aag lagati hai

aroramaina-Sama-pallavi25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top