Uttaran

22 March 2013 Written update

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

prajju

prajju

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Did not see the update so far so am attempting to give a brief update.If someone is doing or done with the detailed update pls inform me so that I will remove this Smile

Episode starts with Mayya forcibly teaching meethi how to cut onions fast with the cutter. Meethi is troubled but she has to oblige.Meethi's finger gets cut and it bleeds.Kajri immediately rushes to help her. Mayya fakes concern and orders pavithra to get the turmeric paste(wow this turmeric paste must be the elixir of all things in atishgarhLOL)Pavithra knowingly dips her chilli powder smeared fingers into the haldi paste and applies it on meethi's fingers.Meethi screams it is mirchi,cries bitterly and runs away from there.The trio of sisters smirk and have pleasure at the situation while kajri is very much pained.

At the hospital

Jogi is with the doctor.The doc says that though he knows jogi and family are happy that tapasya gained consciousness but still he can't keep them in darkness.He says that Taps' condition is still critical and that the chances are very less for her survivalCry

Jogi pleads the doctor with his hands folded to save his daughter.Doc says they are doing whatever is in their capacity.

At the haveli

Meethi in her room remembers her family,her anni and how they used to pamper her at home.Vishnu arrives just then . He pretends to be worried to look at her crying and asks her why she was crying.Meethi frustrated,answers him back saying she wants to go to her home now and then itself.She says  .. I want to meet my mom,dad,anni now itself.Everything overhere is weird and I will not stay here for any long.

Vishnu tries to make her understand just when mayya arrives and cuts him short that he needn't give any explanation and asks him him to take away the DIL from there.She starts crying and says to meethi that we have been giving u a lot of trouble.We are not educated & we are village folk,..i thought we would give lots of love to vishnu's bahu and teach her all the ways and rituals of this place.I was wrong . How can city bred people like this place?All this while vishnu keeps stealthily glancing at meethi.Meethi requests mayya not to misunderstand her and that she never intended to hurt them and apologises.(she is comfortably falling into their trap.Never knew meethi was this gullible)Mayya immediately becums happy , folds her hands in gratitude and says she would give mother's love to her.Mayya leaves.Meethi herself decides to stay for 2-4 days more when Vishnu offers to take her away.Vishnu says to himself that its going to be forever!

At Bundela house

Iccha at home.Mai comes there and asks her if Tapasya did not die yet?...She did so many sins that i am sure she wont get salvation soon.Iccha cant take it anymore and questions mai that why is she wishing for the death of that woman who married a man like tejsingh,exposed his crimes,risked her life just for the welfare of this family.Mai says u are mahaan that u forget her sins,i cant ,i have the lost my son coz of her.Iccha retorts sayings then u too did many things...Fake Vansh was here coz of u,I was away from my kids for 18 yrs coz of u,the distance b/w yuvraj and me was bcoz of u...and Veer,Veer was clueless about himself for 18 yrs coz of u.When I can forgive u for all this why can't u forgive Tappu???

Veer arrives and Mai leaves.Just then Damini calls iccha and says Tapasya's gained consciousness. Ichha insists that they should go and see Tappu but is about to faint.Veer asks her to rest for now as she is very tired.

At haveli

Vishnu blindfolds meethi and brings her to a well decorated room. Meethi opens her eyes now and is amazed .Chupke se chupkese rath ki in the background.(Phew!I cant bear this anymore.Not even 5 min without meethi)He lifts her off the ground,makes her sit in a swing,sits beside her and kisses her hand.(Now I understand why banu fell ill doing the updatesLOL)

Its midnight now .Vishnu gets up from the bed leaving meethi there.Meethi wakes up and sees vishnu's phone blinking but there wasn't enough signal.Meethi is excited,catches the phone , takes it with her out of the room, down the stairs , and (i think) out of the haveli hoping for network connection.
.Suddenly one man whose face is not revealed is seen approaching meethi from back.He places his hand on her shoulder,meethi cries aloud in horror while he shushes her and advises her to leave from that place if she wants to save her life.He says this place is very dangerous.

Precap

A distraught jogi is talking to Damini about showing places to which tappu had been in childhood.Damini senses something is wrong,and asks jogi what doc said about tappu's condition and adds that he wont be able to hide this from thakurayein.

Edited by prajju - 22 March 2013 at 1:11pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3velvetscarfRosieCneteche_cdivyababurgattunnmmakelapothiksinipillaisp87sushavvi-Swetha-mannat27GudiyalovesguruSunriseGreenrasyafanitstimetospeakambbiha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "22 March 2013 Written update" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mannat27

Goldie

mannat27

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Thank youuu!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prajju

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks Prajju

They cud not even dedicate one episode to RasyaThumbs DownShockedAngryDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prajjunewkqitstimetospeak

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rasyafan

Thanks Prajju

They cud not even dedicate one episode to RasyaDead

no wonder all tappu..rasya..fans r fed up...have u ever seen a show where the best actors r not given screen space coz they have to promote the average one...uttran is one of its kind...
no words left dear...we r fed up now...so no rasya scene today...Angry

Edited by merryface - 22 March 2013 at 12:11pm

itstimetospeak

IF-Rockerz

itstimetospeak

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by merryface

Thanks Prajju

no wonder all tappu..rasya..fans r fed up...have u ever seen a show where the best actors r not given screen space coz they have to promote the average one...uttran is one of its kind...

full on meethi puran todayAngry

ang again tappu's condition has become critical and doc told jogi that chances of survival r lessCry
n iccha has fallen ill lolLOL

but iccha-mai convo was worth watching. iccha ne mai ki band baja di ajClap wow what an awesome reply she gave to evil maiROFL

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by itstimetospeak

Thanks Prajju

ang again tappu's condition has become critical and doc told jogi that chances of survival r lessCry

but iccha-mai convo was worth watching. iccha ne mai ki band baja di ajClap wow what an awesome reply she gave to evil maiROFL

thanx to dear prajju...nice update...disha...see since last 2 weeks meethi is doing same thing...shes getting hurt...n then..she does shhh...with her four front teeth.out..n.same thing each day...Confused
n tappu n rpr not even shown...what kind of a show is it...?.such good actors but they r not shown...amazing...Shocked

prajju

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by itstimetospeak

Thanks Prajju

thanx to dear prajju...nice update...disha...see since last 2 weeks meethi is doing same thing...shes getting hurt...n then..she does shhh...with her four front teeth.out..n.same thing each day...Confused
n tappu n rpr not even shown...what kind of a show is it...?.such good actors but they r not shown...amazing...Shocked

today there is so much of popularity of rasya any sane person wud want to cash in on that

but rupali is anything but sane ConfusedOuch

Jenishazz

Goldie

Jenishazz

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

Thanks Praju for the update.

prajju

Post Reply New Post

Go to top