Extra importance to Taani.Really??? (Taani Post)

Posted: 10 years ago
i just saw a Post like Extra Importance to Tani..i Was Like  Are You Serious???
DO u Guys Really think She is getting Extra Importance??
Where were you when we were Getting jz 2 min of Taani dat too not on regular Basis..no one made post dat time like why u are Ignoring TAANI??

Its just 2 days she is geting her worthy screen space nd Look at d Haters ..olready Burnt..

It is Lame Guys dat u rsaying she is getting xtra importance coz she is getting wat she deserves...we were tolerating alot things from 3 months 😡😡
Ab to HAQ Banta h Boss!!!!!!!!!

arre dear leave na what others say...
point is after a long wait , we got what we wanted...
and i just pray to see much more such posts from them 😉
hume to Taani and TaaRey se matlab hai, others like it or not, hume kya karna 😆
Seriously ek din taani pe focus hua and extra important to taani.. 😆
taani is also 1 of main lead..
She also deserve equal screen space..
Last 2 week taani is totally ignor by cv's and extra focus going on sharon tab to kisine post nai bnayi why extra focus going on sharon?

Last two week se ye episode far better tha
because in today episode dil,dosti and dance all r there.
Dil - we know cute taarey

dosti - boys try to slove mu between their friends..

and dance we know supereb perfomance by boysEdited by Avc380 - 10 years ago
100% Haq banta hai yaar... I agree with ur each and every word of this post:)
Pls check d post fully a calm discussion btn few tarey fans nd swaron fans is going on..Edited by d3lover90 - 10 years ago
 🤣extra impotance ,,,,,,,,,, ha ha ha ,🤣,,,,,,, dis was our due ,,, im jumping ng laughing on the bed ,,,,,,,,, 1st friday epi ,,,,,,, DEDICATED TO TAANI ,,, woo hoo VD ROCKS 
they are simply blaming tanni...guys if any 1 can post this comment...so plz,as if i don't know how to post...why the hell i u all fighting,have u forgetten what our Reyam sd that this is D3- & every one important in this show,wether its Tanni, Swayam,Rey, Sharon,Rinni,Amar,Simmi,Nil,Vicky,Neha,Bharat & Sneha...its DIL DOSTI DANCE...or not a debet for Swaron fan & Tarrey fan...u all don't have rights to blame Palki mam also...what the hell do u know about creativity...don't take me in a wrong way...guys..let every 1 get a chance..& support each & every actor in the show...& most importantly Palki mam...she is doing the best...she is giving chance to every 1 to proof themselves...when  Tarrey don't have scene..there is a fight  & gossup between their fans,&  when Swaron don't have scene..swaron fans start their..fights..what the hell is happening...grow up...there should be some fun & excitement..what every time...i want swaron...i want tarrey...😡...koi Tarrey ya phir Swaron show nahi hai..ye ek youth show hai...jisme...dance hai...masti hai,romance hai,friendship hai,fun hai...so enjoy every moment of the epic...& let me tell u one thing..today's epic was just awesome...👍🏼...how a friends cleared a misunderstanding between 2 love birds...so stop complaining...
Retaliation Post to http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3497907
Reported.
Edited by snigdha_arsha - 10 years ago
Originally posted by TaareyAddict

i just saw a Post like Extra Importance to Tani..i Was Like  Are You Serious???
DO u Guys Really think She is getting Extra Importance??
Where were you when we were Getting jz 2 min of Taani dat too not on regular Basis..no one made post dat time like why u are Ignoring TAANI??

Its just 2 days she is geting her worthy screen space nd Look at d Haters ..olready Burnt..

It is Lame Guys dat u rsaying she is getting xtra importance coz she is getting wat she deserves...we were tolerating alot things from 3 months 😡😡
Ab to HAQ Banta h Boss!!!!!!!!!

umm chil babes u ignore those cmnt jus enjoy d upcming episode...😆 luv u taani d agressive diva 😛