Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Mouni Roy Aka Devi Sati's AT#8/ Celebration- pg 90 - Page 90

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Mouni you were so superb as Sati, you will always be remembered a as the best Sati ever. Luv u dear.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Guys

When they showed FB of Sati again I thought they would be showing the more beautiful parts of Mahadev and Sati. But when they showed Sati arguing with Mahadev to go to her father's place again I knew instantly that they would be showing the death scene again and it hurt be soo much. I couldn't bear to see that scnen again. And tonight it will hurt again when Mahadev is shown doing Tandav in pain. I never knew that Mouni's acting would have such an impact on me. Watching that scene bought out tears in my eyes again. Mouni thank you very much for making Sati come alive on screen and for making us love you very much. U live in our hearts forever as Sati.
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sushi

Thanks for this pic

This is a fantastic pic of Shiv and Sati. The way Mohit and Mouni enacted the scene was so sensual and beautifully picturised. I have never seen a more picture perfect couple. They made the whole thing come alive. Love you to death Mohit and Mouni.
divyadaya13 thumbnail
There are no words left with me to appreciate Mouni, just want to say Mouni Love you very much, thank you for making us fall in luv with you and Mata Sati.
divyadaya13 thumbnail

😳 beautiful moments.
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vabs

Guys

When they showed FB of Sati again I thought they would be showing the more beautiful parts of Mahadev and Sati. But when they showed Sati arguing with Mahadev to go to her father's place again I knew instantly that they would be showing the death scene again and it hurt be soo much. I couldn't bear to see that scnen again. And tonight it will hurt again when Mahadev is shown doing Tandav in pain. I never knew that Mouni's acting would have such an impact on me. Watching that scene bought out tears in my eyes again. Mouni thank you very much for making Sati come alive on screen and for making us love you very much. U live in our hearts forever as Sati.

so true Sadhana...agree with your each and every word.
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divyadaya13

😳 beautiful moments.

Its a beautifully drawn picture for me.
divyadaya13 thumbnail

Edited by divyadaya13 - 11 years ago
DeewaniRimi thumbnail

"Itne bade Daksh Bhavan mein ShivSati ke liye sabse yogya ebom upayukt sthan ...hain Udyan mein Briksh se latakta jhula..."😳
mohitfanT thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
love u mouni
n miss u as sati..u have totally lived into this character!