Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

nan6

Goldie

nan6

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
today's episode is good and interesting too.
it was just like a full meals containing all types of dishes(sweet,hot)episode contains all emotions.Smile

AMITA'S HOME:-
Episode starts with Suraj and Amita dancing on Radha song from student of the year movie.Amita is uncomfortable and Amit is furious(with mixed emotions).Suddenly Amita stops and says Amit that she needs to talk to him but she was stopped by Suraj.He says sorry to Amita as he came between them.Then Ria starts laughingAngry(i don't know why such people are created by god.it was very disguisting oh god!)then Suraj says that i don't know what is there to laugh in my words.Then he says Amita to forget everything and they restart dancing.Amit is jealous seeing Suraj and Amita together.He says to stop as he learnt the stepsSmile.Then Suraj tells him to wait till the last step was completed.Ria is praising Suraj and Amita and says that they were dancing like her and Rohan's jodi.(over confidence aur self dabba)Angry

Then Amita's father and mother brings food for all.He feeds AmitSmile(so sweet).Amita is tensed and wanted to tell Amit everything but she wasw stopped by Preeti and Aarti.
Then Amit comes near Amita and asks what's the matter she wanted to talk with him.Amita changes her mind and says that "whether their yesterday's fight was ended" Amit says sorry to her.

Dancing was started again.On dancing on one step Amit loses his grip and leaves Amita's hand and she fells downUnhappy.he says sorry to her and then leaves saying that he can't dance any more.But he was stopped by Batuk and Sanjay.Suraj says that he danced 100 times better than yesterdaySmile.Ria interrupts between them and says if you don't dance then Suraj will perform with Amita.(cunning thoughts and ideasAngry)Amita gives him confidence that he can dance.Smile

AMIT'S HOME:-
During night Amit was unable to sleep and he gets flashbacks of morning.He then sudddenly gets up and practices dance.SmileSmileSmile

AMITA'S HOME:-
Suraj says that it was their last day of rehassels and he asks Amit to start.And he asks to dance with him but Amit says that he remember steps and he starts dancing.Really he danced very wellClapSmileSmileSmile.Ria was shocked and Amita was shown smiling.Ria amazingly says to herself uff how this is happened(Iam very happy)SmileDancing.Then all starts dancing for their respective songsDancing(Sanjay and Preeti;Batuk
and Aarti;Atul and Kajal;Rohan and Ria;and finally Amita and Amit)Amit forgets his steps again and Amita was tensed.Unhappy
Suraj consoles her saying that in dancing like a jodi one may not dance well but he can be covered by another one of the jodi.He asks her to use Amit like a chair and he shows how to dance.Then Amit comes there and Ria starts saying "Suraj you are saying to use Amit like a chairAngryAngry"then Suraj explains Amit that he does not mean it and he was just explaining her.Then Amit leaves saying meet you tomorrow. At Amit's home Tina and Ria have cunning talks and ideas they are making fun and are excited to see tamasha in the sangeetAngryAngryAngry.(they will dance greatly just wait and see)

DURING NIGHT :-
Amita was sleeping in her mother's lap and asks about bidaai.She says Girls cryCry during bidaai but she is crying everyday for small things.Then she asks her that whether all the relatives had arrived or not.Then her mother says about the names of relatives arrived and Amita tells her mother that she was feeling bad as all the relatives are sleeping in one room and she is sleeping in her room alone.

PRECAP:-
Amita says Amit that she was tensed,Amit replies why you are tensed i should feel tensed.She says Amit she was tensed because Suraj did not arrived yet.Amit looks at Amita shockingly with mixed expressions.ShockedAngry

friends this is my first written updateSmile.So please forgive me for any grammar mistakes and i will improve.Smile
please send your comments and suggestions.Smile
if you like the written update please press like button.Smile

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

webkapsueckichusbdesai302gujaratigirlbalieeshasayajiskapu80pritivaaj2013rajarathiniudixittherimsimpgshahshantellbrownjassi81HeenapHridiekomasviraf4usushavvisruthirishilovepooRaleighbcatprohelika-Swetha-AnjanaYYZsnehasudhir*Maleena*madhubansenzuenaohmygodurgreatemeraldeye..Naina..BilliCat.hinzMusiqueloverpreetipcserialwatcher16kamalini123-BolNaHalke-krithikasSHINYSHREYA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "22nd march written update|dancing practice|" in Amita ka Amit forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DesiKingHD

Groupbie

DesiKingHD

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
good work dear thanks Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nan6

therimsim

Groupbie

therimsim

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Thank you

nan6

adithyan

IF-Sizzlerz

adithyan

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
thanks

nan6

dare.devil

IF-Dazzler

dare.devil

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks. 

Lol I just came to the forum to update it, but I guess you took over friday's WU then, thats fine!

Edited by dare.devil - 22 March 2013 at 1:40pm

nan6

Musiquelover

IF-Dazzler

Musiquelover

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
hey nands thanks for the update jaaani...

nan6

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Very nice update.. Thanks..

nan6

SHINYSHREYA

IF-Sizzlerz

SHINYSHREYA

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
tfs

nan6

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.