Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sita11

@ Vigas ...Even the show Na bole main na tume kuch kaha on colors  is also not doing gud in trp's ,so will u suggest the lead hero to quit the show...

.Did I even tell about the lead actor quitting the show.I told that I don't want Jay to quit the show as it will spoil his career graph 

About Na Bole Tum this is not the forum place to discuss about the show
So if you want to insult the show go to the Na Bole Tum Forum an insult it.
I never insult any show as their actors,directors,production team work hard to achieve their goals and I respect them for their work 

Thank you for reading and commenting 
Edited by viegas - 11 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i took the name of the show as i think ur a fan of that show and its trp's are also not so good...an actor shd always trust on his show and on his hard work...i like Na bole tum na maine kuch kaha show ...its a real good ,soothing show ...i want both sanskaar and Na bole ...to do great in trp's .
ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sita11

i took the name of the show as i think ur a fan of that show and its trp's are also not so good...an actor shd always trust on his show and on his hard work...i like Na bole tum na maine kuch kaha show ...its a real good ,soothing show ...i want both sanskaar and Na bole ...to do great in trp's .

Yeah even I love both the shows
I make it a point to watch both everyday on their telecast 

nature2 thumbnail
saas bau serial hai ye toh  hona hi the kya kar  skte hai 😆😆

jay ko koi or show karna chahiye like D3 or REallyi show nhi usmein contenst ko dhkhege ya host ko hm

think abt it 😉
Edited by nature2 - 11 years ago
aachalbajaj thumbnail
i really luv the show...sanskaar especially jaymi...jodi❤️❤️❤️❤️
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aachalbajaj

i really luv the show...sanskaar especially jaymi...jodi❤️❤️❤️❤️

Please do join us JaiMi fans on JaiMi's appreciation thread😊
*TwinkleStars* thumbnail
USELESS show..with no 'sanskar'!it actually contradictory and irritating how in the name of 'sanskar' ansuba is humiliating her newly wedded daughter in law, bhoomi..they shouldnt have returned to india!They wud have been far better happy in US!Retarded concept..poor story line..family values is poorly depicted..Only jay-bhoomi pairing is worth watching..they're cute <3 but seriously i hope the show face the axe soon..and ends..they main lead deserve much better!
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovelysoni

i am really fed up with this show, oh god all the scenes were so so so so dramatic, not even a single scene having sense in it or realistic, only cv's  should know what they showing ? why they showing all these crap scenes, and on other hand all the scenes are very easily  predictable, that itself shows cv's are not at all doing any work on the improvising of the scrip, only just letting the actors to perform on the crap predictable episodes.. i wish show to quit soon or else jay to quit this crap show. I want to see Jay in some new Sensible show.

No offense to anyone, i am a fan of Jay soni,but can't stand up and see jay in CRAP SHOW called SANSKAARRR

can u pls tell me...why shud the show go off air????? pls respect othrs ppl sentiments..ppl love the show...