Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

LovelySoni.

LovelySoni.

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
i am really fed up with this show, oh god all the scenes were so so so so dramatic, not even a single scene having sense in it or realistic, only cv's  should know what they showing ? why they showing all these crap scenes, and on other hand all the scenes are very easily  predictable, that itself shows cv's are not at all doing any work on the improvising of the scrip, only just letting the actors to perform on the crap predictable episodes.. i wish show to quit soon or else jay to quit this crap show. I want to see Jay in some new Sensible show.

No offense to anyone, i am a fan of Jay soni,but can't stand up and see jay in CRAP SHOW called SANSKAARRR

Edited by lovelysoni - 22 March 2013 at 10:31am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicazrajeshuttangi*TwinkleStars*JayRagzzsufmVaishu.JayktymMegHanLover3SuShaanRocksBarmeenForevertulip21-pranjal-DiehardYMfan-MadRaginiFan-Laters.Babyre123nature2.FearlessSoul.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jay quit this crap show and start the New one" in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.FearlessSoul.

IF-Addictz

.FearlessSoul.

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
i totally agree with you dear Thumbs Up
hate hate hate this show Censored
i also want jay to quit this crap show Cry
i miss SGP/ISHAAN/SUSHAAN SO MUCH...Broken Heart

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelySoni.-Swetha-SuShaanRocksMegHanLover3DiehardYMfan-MadRaginiFan-Laters.Babynature2

konarkmalhotra0

konarkmalhotra0

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Sgp is the best

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelySoni.SuShaanRocks-MadRaginiFan-Laters.Baby.FearlessSoul.

Laters.Baby

IF-Sizzlerz

Laters.Baby

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
10000000000000% Agree dear Thumbs Up
this is d worst shw ever & mstly its ruinin jay's carrier which hell boiling our head Angry

want HE LEAVE THIS CRAP ASAP ND GET FREE FRM THIS CRAP
Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelySoni.-Swetha-SuShaanRocks-MadRaginiFan-.FearlessSoul.

shruti999

shruti999

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Same topic, same issue and same members commenting the same thing every week !! why dont you use the same thread you created last week!! and is someone listening and fanswering your complains?? just a suggession that better you stop watching the show, its simple na. Am loving JaiMI and the show.. So i dont agree. Moreover the show is geting interesting now. " not to hurt anyone"!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11

LovelySoni.

LovelySoni.

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .FearlessSoul.

i totally agree with you dear Thumbs Up
hate hate hate this show Censored
i also want jay to quit this crap show Cry
i miss SGP/ISHAAN/SUSHAAN SO MUCH...Broken Heart

Thanks dear for agreeing with me.Smile
 me too missing SGP which used to teach us family values and morals.
on the other hand sanskaar show  is teaching way beyond the sanskaar which is overly done

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Vaishu.Jay-Swetha-SuShaanRocks.FearlessSoul.

LovelySoni.

LovelySoni.

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti999

Same topic, same issue and same members commenting the same thing every week !! why dont you use the same thread you created last week!! and is someone listening and fanswering your complains?? just a suggession that better you stop watching the show, its simple na. Am loving JaiMI and the show.. So i dont agree. Moreover the show is geting interesting now. " not to hurt anyone"!!

About whom you are talking ? i never opened any thread  related to the same topic.
and btw i am not waiting  for some one to answer me, this forum is everyone's, so i am saying my POV, I WISH SHOW TO QUIT SOON or else JAY TO QUIT THIS CRAP SHOW

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Vaishu.JayMegHanLover3-pranjal-re123Laters.Baby.FearlessSoul.

LovelySoni.

LovelySoni.

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RockchickFaiza

10000000000000% Agree dear Thumbs Up
this is d worst shw ever & mstly its ruinin jay's carrier which hell boiling our head Angry

want HE LEAVE THIS CRAP ASAP ND GET FREE FRM THIS CRAP
Angry

thanks dear for agreeing 10000000000000000000000 % with me Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vaishu.JayLaters.Baby.FearlessSoul.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.