gud job SaRun <3

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

featherheart

IF-Sizzlerz

featherheart

Joined: 15 June 2008

Posts: 10287

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
hey guys wow i m soo happy...wen sanju said  to varun gud job i was so happy dat finnly sanju is talkng to varun normlly...
ray of hope...
sarun luk cute togedr...little bit of one sided luv hate relationship will strt i guess..
sarun rockss!!!!!!!!!!!


The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet.tashiAnikz003FarahNooriBARUNILU_Arshi-Neelambari-pia.rahaZaYaHolic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "gud job SaRun <3" in V Best Friends Forever? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Neelambari-

IF-Dazzler

-Neelambari-

Joined: 08 June 2012

Posts: 3130

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Me too loved todays bff episode just because of that sarun Heart part...they were looking so adorable together
But the good thing is that in the prior scene when mac asked prithvi abt his feelings towards sanju he said she deserves someone better n suddenly the screen shifted to sarun.I dont know why I m having a feeling that this sudden scene change has a lot of significance Tongue ...
...a ray of hope for sarun fans...

Edited by snehanambiar334 - 22 March 2013 at 12:02pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet.tashiFarahNooripia.rahaZaYaHolicfeatherheart

pia.raha

IF-Rockerz

pia.raha

Joined: 12 April 2012

Posts: 6838

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
u know wat guys,no offence to sanvi lovers,bt i missed todays epi and was watching on youtube,and i skipped all sanvi scenes and othr scenes and gt straight to sarun scnees!!!!!! their chmstry iss jstt awesomeee!!!!!!! jst siting togethrr makess me love them!!!!!!!!!SmileSmileSmileand i was kindaa gt angry wen prthvi came in btween them!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet.tashiFarahNooriZaYaHolicfeatherheart

featherheart

IF-Sizzlerz

featherheart

Joined: 15 June 2008

Posts: 10287

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehanambiar334

Me too loved todays bff episode just because of that sarun Heart part...they were looking so adorable together
But the good thing is that in the prior scene when mac asked prithvi abt his feelings towards sanju he said she deserves someone better n suddenly the screen shifted to sarun.I dont know why I m having a feeling that this sudden scene change has a lot of significance Tongue ...
...a ray of hope for sarun fans...
yup m soo hppy

featherheart

IF-Sizzlerz

featherheart

Joined: 15 June 2008

Posts: 10287

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pia.raha

u know wat guys,no offence to sanvi lovers,bt i missed todays epi and was watching on youtube,and i skipped all sanvi scenes and othr scenes and gt straight to sarun scnees!!!!!! their chmstry iss jstt awesomeee!!!!!!! jst siting togethrr makess me love them!!!!!!!!!SmileSmileSmileand i was kindaa gt angry wen prthvi came in btween them!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
yup i ws also angry wen prithvi...i wished sarun were in sme team

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pia.raha

pia.raha

IF-Rockerz

pia.raha

Joined: 12 April 2012

Posts: 6838

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
yaa,and wen sanju tld prthvi dat varun has done the maxm work,i wa sfeeling soo gladd!!!!!!SmileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FarahNoorifeatherheart

featherheart

IF-Sizzlerz

featherheart

Joined: 15 June 2008

Posts: 10287

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pia.raha

yaa,and wen sanju tld prthvi dat varun has done the maxm work,i wa sfeeling soo gladd!!!!!!SmileSmile
ya dat was great

crazy2012

IF-Rockerz

crazy2012

Joined: 11 April 2012

Posts: 5612

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
though I m a SanVi fan, bt m interested to c the love triangle as per TC article..it gonna interesting for sure

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkgal-Neelambari-featherheart

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.