Page 1
Page   of 24
Page 2 Page 24

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged

<<<Happy Birthday Radhi>>>>

Hello fellas... Here is a special day for d b'day gal n her friends...

As you all must have read ^^ its radhi's b'day.. dis is d unfortunate day n fortunate day for ppl.. fortunate for radhi's parents n some friends n unfortunate for most of radhi's friendsROFL

Do we have to praise b'day gal? Ermm

Ummm i think so... so lets begin...

5 mins passed thinking...

15 mins passes thinking..

30 mins passed thinking..

Ufff no result...Disapprove

Another 30mins passes..

Yes i know  now!! I can do it!!!Big smile

So here r praises for The RadhiEmbarrassedLOL

Radhi is the most lazy gal.. she has this talent of telling all kind of gaalis.. she can fluently say kamini, kuti, harami, which many of us can't...so ppl kudos to Radhi! She is a born talent.. she can speak nonsense throughout the day non stop.. born talent you seeEmbarrassed  she she d 2nd best spammer i know.. 1st being NikkiLOL

Honestly... Radhi is a very creative person..Though she doesn't make creationsLOL dats bcoz we r unlucky dat we can't see her work.. but what little things she do, some creations she makes are out of d world, though they may be just ordinary ones but her style n d lines she use stoles d show...

She doesn't make vms though..she had made one.. n left us speechless.. she is damn talented but unfortunately all her talent is occupied in spamming.. apart from all these.. Radhi has d capacity to turn any place full of fun.. to turn a crying person laugh.. to turn a boring place ground of laughter..

She is a great person.. n genuinely she is.. she is a bestest friend one can have..  a sweetheart, a caring, lovely down to earth person..that she is.. ppl who have her in their life are truly very lucky..

So here it is.. Radhi! Lakhon me ek..unique and badnaam personality :P

So introduction portion ke liye itna was enough na?

Let me move on to.. d guest list...

So the ones who are going to make guest appearances are Monaya and RK..!!!Party

(guest appearance hun, not chief guest.. as dey will come for a while n go.. radhi ke tarah velle nahi hai naLOL der r busy ppl..all 3 are stars after all..!! )

Monaya                                                      RK..Right Kamina!

When i told Monaya to attend Radhi B'day party their reaction was this-

Mohit: the gal who hugged me 3-4 times damaging my rib cageShocked

Sanaya: the gal who though came to meet me but brought gifts ONLY for Mohit!!

ahhh i only know how difficult it was for me to cover radhi's deeds n bring them here... but both being  sweethearts agreedEmbarrassed

with RK it was not difficult when i told him its Radhi's b'day he said..

RK- Ek kamini ke b'day par kamina na aaye aisa ho sakta hai kyaWinkROFL

(RK bcoz Vivian is not available... he is on HM na..!!)

Ok so now dat guests are here.. we are here.. lets enjoy...

Happy Birthday Radhi..

Hope you liked d thread.. love ya..

Muah...

Edited by charmee_sammy - 22 March 2013 at 1:15pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville..premanamohit_loverappussduaa92SM_317Ayesha066Joseph_AxxAqeelahxxnidu_dsenadrfizaahmedAabha.M---Priya---BlackpoisonHeartless_Freak.Mohabbatein.itsRitziKit_Kathifzaabeautiful_heartSanna14aashizinBaingan-Ocean.eyes-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ--RockStar--BabajiKaThulluNikki_Titli.shinchan.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|^_^ Happy Birthday Radhi ^_^ |" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Happy Birthday Radhi

Wish you a very happy Birthday Radhi saali kamini kahinkiHugHug meri twin sis.. meri jaaneman, jaanebahar, jaani dushmanROFLROFL aaj tera b'day hai.. aaj khush toh bahot honge tum hain!LOL btw me too double happy today.. m making a b'day post for you for the 1st timeBig smile u know its very different feeling to do something special for some very special.. n dat you are to me.. meri twin sis.. i lub youHugHug u know how excited I m while making this b'day post for youBig smile acha lagta hai yaar kisi apne ke liye kuch karna.. n you know tu kitni apni hai mere liye.. sachme agar tu meri life me nai aati toh main incomplete hoti.. I really want to thank mohit n sbs for this. though we knew each other from before but fan no. 1 ki wajese hum itne close aaye aur fir milte rahe aur close aane lage... now m incomplete without you.. are amonst the only ones who knows me, understands me.. you r d only one who has brought real charmee out from as mask.. you know what m talking about..
my b'day you had made it very very special, i don't remember in last 5-10 years on which b'day i was these happy.. u made me dat happy.. i hope i atleast could do 1% of it.. 
dilse i bless you radhi.. tuje duniya ki bhale saari khushiyan na mile par tuje utna hi ghum mile jo tu seh paye.. tuje bahot suffer kiya hai now i want ur pains to end.. i want ur life to be filled with lots of happiness... love you bachaHugHug
i hope tuje tera b'day thread acha laga.. sorry main itni innovative nai hu na toh zyada ideas nai aa rahe the.. isliye itna sa hi kiya... kutti bolna acha laga hai..  chal ab aur nai pakaungi happy b'day.. wish you lots of happiness bacha.. love youHug

have made a vm too...

hope you like all the creations- banner, siggys and vm..
aur kamini pura read karna nalayak aaj ke din laziness apna side me rakhna.. 

Edited by charmee_sammy - 22 March 2013 at 1:00pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mohit_loverduaa92Joseph_AAabha.Maashizin-Ocean.eyes-Bainganbeautiful_heart.shinchan.BabajiKaThulluNikki_Titli

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Here are some b'day msgs marie had collected.. but she couldn't come online so m posting on her behalf-

--Rashu-- 

Wifeyyy happy wala bday...Hug
LOLLOLab chal how we met i mean kaha pe mile bataLOLLOL... and kamini tune without divorce aditi se shaadi ki Cry... meko akela chod diya...LOL very bad ROFLi hope bday ke din ur nt planning to marry again...LOL  hope u like the gift AngryLOLpasand nahi aya to bhi use karTongue

Love RashuEmbarrassed

From  jyothi-m :

MANY MANY HAPPY RETUNS OF THE DAY MY DEAR RADDHI

MAY GOD BLESS U WITH LOTS  AND LOTS OF HAPPINESS IN U R

LIFE

My gift SKODA is waiting for u outside IN ORBIT mall

Raddhi this cake is for u

JYOTHI

From --sonali--  :

Happy Birthday dear.
I wish your day will become happy, great and full of love and gifts. May you will have blessings of God through out the year. Have a nice Birthday sweet heart.
On your birthday, I wish you to see all your dreams coming true this year, i wish you to have a beautiful life and make others lives beautiful.

hye Radhi...Wish you a Very Very Happy Birthday...Hug

On this Special day im  Sending these warm wishes to fulfill your day with Joy and Excitement To make your day Happy and enjoyable'.

Every ray of the sun touching your face today signifies something important. A ray of luck, a ray of hope, a ray of courage and a ray of love. May your year ahead be lit with thousands of such rays. 

In the journey of your life, may you count your successes with each passing Birthday and may you never have to look back on any regrets of your life.

Wishing you all the best in the year to come. May your days be filled with sunshine
and beautiful colors. And may your nights be filled with comforting dreams and wishes
to come.

Celebrate your first day

of the year and have real

fun. May you will have

more opportunities

for celebrations and

enjoyments through

out the year.

Have a great and

memorable Birthday.

From Rija

B'day siggy from Aditi i.e  -barunoholic- 

Edited by charmee_sammy - 22 March 2013 at 1:10pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mohit_loverSM_317Aabha.MaashizinBainganBabajiKaThulluNikki_Titli.shinchan.

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Radhi kamini tere ko pata hai muje kaise laga vm banate waqt.. mere khud ke parts saare muje nikal ke edit karne ne padeROFLROFL  i was like hai babaji yeh kaise din aagaye mere.. frnd ke liya aaj main khud ko raaste se hatta rahi huROFLROFL

btw i hope you like the vm and d song... this is one of my fav song.. hope it suits.. tu batayo tuje vm n song kaise laga...

Edited by charmee_sammy - 22 March 2013 at 1:14pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aabha.MaashizinNikki_Titli.shinchan.BabajiKaThullu

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Radhi...  maine 1 extra post res kar diyaROFL

Edited by charmee_sammy - 22 March 2013 at 1:14pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aabha.MaashizinBabajiKaThulluNikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
RES...

as of nw HAPPY WALA BDAY MERI ONE N ONLY PICHLE JANAM wali NAJAAYAZ MAA...HugHugHug...

Aabha.Mcharmee_sammyaashizinBabajiKaThullu

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Radhiii many many happy returns of the day sweetheart Hugmay your all wishes and dreams come true , have a rocking wonderful n successful year ahead , you r truly wonderful person n i truly wish that ur all wishes  n dream will be true , and u will get everything u want , may you will get lots n lots of happiness , you r so lively n cheerful , u spread happiness everywhere , we all r so blessed to have you in our life , i love ur genuine nature always remain same HugHugmay this new year will bring wonderful and amazing surprises in your life n u will enjoy your special day with ur loved ones , stay blessed and always remember our wishes love n blessings r always with u , wishing u once again happy birthday HugHugHug made small gift for u hope u will like it HugHug

@ charmz i m sure this thread will be superb and amazing HugHug

Edited by aashizin - 22 March 2013 at 11:44am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Aabha.MBainganitsRitzicharmee_sammyBabajiKaThulluNikki_Titli.shinchan.

--Sanchu--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Sanchu--

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
res...

Happy Birthday Radhi

Aabha.Mcharmee_sammyBabajiKaThulluNikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Go to top