Episode 226 Discussion: 22nd March 2013

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode 226 Discussion: 22nd March 2013

Welcome to the Episode discussion thread which we call as Viewer's and Reader's Respite.  That's very apt, don't you think ? ๐Ÿ˜‰. And that proves our objective.

Objective behind the thread is 
  1. It helps in keeping the forum clean without much litter. People just need to fall in a habit.
  2. We can have it like breathers at first followed by analysis. 
  3. It also helps like-minded souls and pals bond and gel together to drop in their thoughts for themselves as breathers and for their friends as a peep into the episode and for others to post their reviews. 
  4. And those from different time-zones, who do not get to watch the episode at this time of telecast (Indian 8:30 PM), without any worry to trace or keep track of all their buddy's posts, they can come here, read with leisure and later post their analysis after watching it from their Time zones. 
  5. Do not litter the thread with chit-chat conversations. A little is permitted to have the friendly atmosphere, but when you feel like chatting more, it is desired you take your conversation with your buddies to alternate venues like chat clubs, pm mode etc.
  6. Quoting Policy: It is desired that people refrain from single, double, triple and multiple quoting of posts on a repetitive basis. They can pick out the parts that they like to quote as opposed to quoting the entire post. It is often seen that we have  to scroll through the pages when all they have done is quoting and more quoting with one line response to the actual post. IF has a rule that more than three times quoting is not allowed. But nowadays as people read IF posts over phone, it is preferred that people do not quote longer posts and just extract the portions of the post that they like to respond to and if they still find it relevant to their thought process then get the entire quoted text.

For those who cannot watch can have the Live/Written Updates.
Today's LU from : Armu4eva
  • There are various other threads all over the forum. Please check out those as well. This is just one choice out of so many.
  • Readers are encouraged to post links of other members posts which had been "delightful read" towards analysis of episodic event/s or character analysis. It becomes an easy navigation in the myriad of posts and pages and can easily be overlooked.
  • The link to present day ED thread is always provided in the previous one discussed.Those who participated in previous thread can go to my posts and check the previous thread to get access to new link. 

Cheers,
SD

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Episode 226 Discussion - EOD Summary

Sultan shot by Bhujang in a set-up encounter, Aryan and Kaka come to Madhu all tensed.

Events of the Episode
As the Crew has out for interanational outdoor location, Madhu cannot join them as she does not have Visa. She is okay searching for other odd-jobs when she gets out of work.
Action Sequence scene. Better to be watched. Good one to seen. Sultan gets to know that he has been ambushed by Bhujang. His son's voice was used to scare him and also he had been fed information purposefully so that he walks into the trap. Sultan shoots down Bhujang's men, Bhujang shoots Sultan on the left shoulder and Sultan sets afire to drug cartons, thus destroying the moolah.
Meanwhile, Kaaka all tensed up waiting for Sultan, finally decides that he needs to go on search for Sultan. So he drops Aryan at Madhu's place and beseeches her to take care of  Aryan. Padmini makes Aloo ke parathe and Madhu feeds him. Aryan expresses his apprehensions that Sultan might not return like his Dad's friend who never returned. Madhu feels for Aryan.

Episode Reviews
Page 1 - Angeena, SD, Charu, amrithas, vkk2429, lovehappiness
Page 2 - SD, Soundarya22, anastasia21
Page 3 - ennishet, MarathiMulgi, Charu 
Page 4 - Charu,  triasha, armummy, MarathiMulgi
Page 5 - bcbs_srk, SD
Page 6 - river123, 
Page 7 - SD, Cutieee1992
Page 8 - Ananya05, armummy, Soundarya22
Page 9 - SD

Zorica's Poster Section

Originally posted by: zorica

When I finished the poster, I realized what you're talking about!

Originally posted by: zorica

The most striking to me is when Padmini realized that the child is disabled.

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago
Angeena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sultan's face when he realized that he had been duped was good. He clearly blamed himself for being tricked so easily, and yet there was a hint of thankfulness no doubt for Aryan being safe. Bhujung and Sultan's boasts were  I really wanted them to hurry upRK has clearly made me unable accept anything less than stellar dialogue delivery.. The action sequence was good. Sultan had to have the last laugh. Sultan burnt down the contraband despite being shot, and then promptly fell in the water. This probably saved his life, as Bhujung would assume that Sultan would drown and not bother to search for Sultan's body to make sure that he is really dead.

Madhu assumes that RK moving the shoot out of India is to make her jobless... Honestly, it was this easy? RK had you taken a time out during your 3 day challenge you would have won hands down. I didn't like the tone/expressions when she spoke about Sultan disliking being called Baba.. He most likely has a reason which he does not feel like sharing with her and there she goes making snap judgements again. But her and Padmini's handling of Aryan otherwise was good.

Aryan cute baccha, sweet baccha, I felt for him the most.  He really needs a big  .  I never really understood how it must be for someone in that position. I usually just imagine grown ups, never kids.. And Aryan, with his desire to call Sultan Baba, with his fear tinged love for his father was a treat to watch. That story of Sultan loosing a friend .. I'm looking too much into it to think that it was RK. ๐Ÿ˜† Idiot that I've become. 

Kaka really had no one he could trust .. With Sultan missing in action, he had to assume that everyone had turned on them, that no one was loyal anymore. There will be a shift in power and everyone will be attempting to realign themselves to be in the good books of the next leader.
Edited by Angeena - 11 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Jal bin Machli, Nritya Bin Bijli

The dialogue used by Bhujang Shastri...it was a 1971 film by Shantaram

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jal_Bin_Machhli_Nritya_Bin_Bijli
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
nice  action packed episode...i didn't get bored initially..bas waiting for the real drama to unfold..

I like the contrast b/w the 2 men..Sultan and Bhujang..I like Bhujang nowdays than any other man out there ๐Ÿ˜ƒ bec. he's the only one who SMILES ๐Ÿคฃ RK ko toh shrap mila hai ๐Ÿฅบ ..Madhu's smile looks forced...anyhow, the action scene was shot well..Sultan destroyed all the drugs and jumped into the water...BTW are they dedicating these episodes to the World Water Day by any chance? ๐Ÿ˜• Sultan came from water , he went back in water, i thought he'll find way to his house ๐Ÿคฃ vaise he didn't jump in the middle of the Indian Ocean that he could not be traced by Bhujang's men? he was on shore ๐Ÿ˜† but Bhujang and Co. ignored all of that and took his bhaagne wala dialogue too seriously..may be they were in shock of losing their drugs..cocaine..not so easy to smuggle..MB team loves to shoot action sequences during day, even if it's smuggling..raat ko only daru ๐Ÿคฃ

Madhubala walking like a zombie yet again, coming out of the studio ๐Ÿ˜• wahan RK  must have boarded his flight...why did she have to quit the job if the team is going for outdoor shoot? ๐Ÿ˜• Bittuji toh ekdum Shri Shri 1008 hi ban gaye hai...his gyan is beyond my comprehension...he didn't want Madhu to quit, that's why he was asking RK to delay the shoot yest? ๐Ÿ˜•

Padmini is happy bec. RK is not around Madhu  ๐Ÿคฃ kaka (ka  naam bhi pata chal gaya..Niranjan..even more difficult to type than Bhujang๐Ÿ˜ก) brought Aryan to Madhu...do they have a GPS installed in their brains? Sultan and Co? he went in search of Sultan..but cud not trace him..

liked the last scene only bec. of Aryan.. the way he says "Madhu" it tooo cute...n him telling Madhu that he wants to be like Sultan but he's scared to not disappoint him...poor kid...

precap "tu nahi tera gham teri justujoo hi sahi" ๐Ÿ˜ญ no this is not for Sultan but for RK ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  Sultan is in trouble but will he go back/kaka will take him to his hideout or Madhu's chawl? ๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by _charu_ - 11 years ago
amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
First I thought I'll give the episode a miss, after going through the WU, but came back for Aryan! So Sultan is conned and shot! I am really liking Bhujang more and more, he's fun to watch, the action sequences were good I guess, I am not much into the stuff, so was kind of dozing! And that raasta waala dialogue of Sultan, totally went over my head, I think he better leave those over the top self glorifying dialogues for RK, he does them justice! Anyway Sultan has the last say by burning the cocaine, in your face Bhujang, though I like you more! Sultan the dolphin returns to the water body he emerged from! 

Am I missing something here, bcoz Madhu just said she will quit, all bcoz she was not wanted on a foreign shoot! Now now that is more typical of a wife who wasn't taken along by the husband on a trip abroad! Anyway moving on, Madhu daughter bonding interrupted by Kaka who had his namkaran ceremony today! Aryan and Niranjan Kaka are worried about missing Sultan and he leaves Aryan at Madhu's! Again my logical side of the brain is questioning, as to why Sultan has not instructed Kaka better, in case something happens to him! He's supposed to have a back up plan, not  have his son in the care of some random hairdresser right? Anyway in the absence of logic, Kaka does what is best and Madhu and Paddo distracts Aryan! Today I was really feeling bad for the poor baby, who loves, admires and wants to please his Baba but is too scared of him too! The story about Sultan's missing friend can't be just thrown in like that, must mean something right? Among the many scenarios, it also struck me that Aryan could be someone else's child too, or maybe there is even a RK connection,!

Precap: Kaka unable to find Sultan, but Madhu has put Aryan to sleep. Amen.
Edited by amrithas - 11 years ago
vkk2429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The sequence between Sultan and Bhujang was shot well...
Bhujang works well in the form of a villain.. like him..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...his expressions and his dialogue delivery both are good.
Aryan is definitely a big weakness for Sultan.
The shot where sultan falls into the water was really good.. but so
much of water by the shore..๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Madhu walking out of the studio and Bittuji telling her about the
outdoor shoot.. It  looked to me as if Bittuji was politely letting her know that her services are NOT needed...Hence Madhu said that Bittuji has not learnt to lie..๐Ÿ˜” and that she will find 
a job elsewhere.

Madhu telling Padmini that she does not want someone to 
praise her long hair or look at her that way...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Finally we see the reaction that she does not want any man in her life..

Aryan, Madhu and Padmini bonding nicely...
Aryan opening up with Madhu about Sultan and how he wants
to be like his dad...I almost cried at the plight of the boy.. how much
he loves his dad and wants to make him happy.. 
Him worrying about Sultan not returning like Sultan's friend๐Ÿ˜ญ
The boy is saddled with so many thoughts in his head at this age..
Feel sorry for him.
Finally we know the name of the Kaka -- Niranjan...
Very hard to type...have to give a pet name to him to make it easier for typing ...๐Ÿ˜†

Precap :  Am assuming that kaka did not find Sultan..

Edited by vkk2429 - 11 years ago
lovehappiness thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was such a boring episode. Might be because I never like action scens and these was full on action๐Ÿ˜• But then I had a good laugh at seeing Sultan having Bhujang at gunpoint and then leaving him and running away. This bhai seriously needs bhaigiri training๐Ÿ˜ณ
The only saving grace today was Aryan's scenes. He is a cutie pie. I never thought I will like any kid in the show but then Aryan is really cute. It's hard to not like him. Apart from Aryan, nothing much interesting except. Madhu thinking Rk did all these so that she lose her job I somehow fail to understand her nowadays. Yesterday, she didn't react when she heard about RKs accident and today this
PS: I have no idea why they are showing similarities between Rk and Sultan. Now with Sutan getting shot at almost the same place as RK. Then Madhu taking care of Sultan๐Ÿคข For me when RK got shot those were the most beautiful days of MB, so don't want them to be ruined with Sultan being superimposed on those memories๐Ÿ˜ญ
0-SD-0 thumbnail
I liked the action sequence. Neat and clean even for soap format. Got a little filmy feel.

I was jubilant when Sultan set afire to the drug cartons  All moolah gone for Bhujang...His plan too failed ...what if he shot Sultan.  God!! no one wins these days ๐Ÿ˜† kahaan gaye woh din...Jeet aur Haar were easy to see๐Ÿคฃ

Actually entire episode was good and gripping. Liked it.  And just as I imagined...Madhu got sucked in.  It happens...Madhu gave them too much to lean on...proved her trustworthiness as well...In Mobworlds.,...how does one form association ? Trust...and that's it...soon it becomes one big family. Bhai, Behan, Kaka, Baba...these are the names people get...and go on...  Madhu got sucked in...not much if you ask me...Chawl to underworld...not a big journey...if you see with realistic eyes.

The only thing that I did not like was .,...when Madhu...said, I will find some other work...as in there are so many industries, where employment goes on contractual basis. Its hustiling life...how difficult it  must feel to keep watching out for work...but then probably the hustled income in this way is little better than salaried income and so that's why people are able to live on...anyways...Life of Junior artists or workers in general...Labour Force as they are called...Another kind of life.

hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
MB sirf teen cheezon se chalti hai...entertainment, entertainment, entertainment...usme action, emotion, drama ka tadka laga diya tho hit episode hai๐Ÿ˜†. Sorry was that overly cheerful, trying too hard to manage without the pagal couple in the same frame?

Gang war: Am trying to think, were there any such gangster scenes in TV serials? Shooting in a real location has its own charm. Though i was a bit distracted with people ambling on the beach a little further away from the scene of action. Careless editing๐Ÿ˜ก

So Aryan's voice was the trap laid for Sultan. Lots of shooting happened, finally Bhujang gets a hit at Sultan. Sultan hero ishtyle fights valiantly, burns up all the drugs, and falls into the water, leaving behind a shocked Bhujang and gang.
Madhu leaves work, still low and depressed. Bittuji runs to her and tells her the crew is leaving abroad. She tells him she does'nt have a passport, he feels awkward to tell her, that the producer will be getting a different crew,. She tells him...he's worked with Rk for so many years and still does'nt know to lie๐Ÿ˜†. Basically she is jobless. Yess...CVs thank you! Finally she is out of that hairdressers job.

At Sultan's house, Kaka is making enquiries about Sultan, Aryan refuses to eat.

At the chawl, Paddy offers to massage her hair and without thinking says people will swoon over her long hair. Madhu recollects RK staring at her while she combed her long hair...many eons ago (Awww), and is quite clear she does'nt want anyone swooning over her hair. BTW, I can understand Madhu not wanting to get into another relationship, but how could she presume Trishna will also stay with them forever without getting married ???

Knock knock, who's there...Madhu's emotional Achilles Heel, Aryan and Kaka...with a lovely name, Niranjan. (Khamakha Charu, unka naam Ramu rakh diya๐Ÿ˜†)

Kaka leaves Aryan with Madhu and goes off to look for Sultan. Paddy and Madhu distract Aryan and keep him busy. But he is a sher ka bachcha, remembers that his father is missing and starts crying to madhu.

So was the episode a hit or not...i think it is a semi hit or a sleeper hit...๐Ÿ˜†. ...some good moments: Sultan burning the drugs, Aryan-madhu-paddy bonding, Aryan's worry.

Edited by Soundarya22 - 11 years ago