Uttaran

Did u have similar experience with colors page? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

prajju

prajju

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by merryface

Originally posted by prajju

Of late I have been commenting on colors official page regarding uttaran. My comments were like the normal stuff...that I like RPR and Tapasya, Gaurav chopraa is one of the best actors,show more of rasya,mukta etc.(not more than one comment in 2-3 days)They were not at all personal,inflammatory or derogatory.What pesters me is that my comments are not appearing on colors page after what they call 'moderation'.People's comments prior to and after my post date are appearingConfused What is wrong here?(Earlier my comments 1 or 2 appeared but they are not appearing now) Did this happen to anyone of u here?I just wanted to know the reason for the exclusion,technical or deliberate?

just give the link of the colors page ur operating...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did u have similar experience with colors page? (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VishalCksp

IF-Rockerz

VishalCksp

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
worst fb page ever ..colors tv

newvee

IF-Dazzler

newvee

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Tell us what sort of comments r appearing  there? 

...Scarlet...

IF-Dazzler

...Scarlet...

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Yeah...evn wen ARj quit yuvi's ckt...i was commenting more than 6 tyms a day...but nly 1 comment used 2 appear..really colors r strange...Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top