Uttaran

Did u have similar experience with colors page?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

prajju

prajju

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Of late I have been commenting on colors official page regarding uttaran. My comments were like the normal stuff...that I like RPR and Tapasya, Gaurav chopraa is one of the best actors,show more of rasya,mukta etc.(not more than one comment in 2-3 days)They were not at all personal,inflammatory or derogatory.What pesters me is that my comments are not appearing on colors page after what they call 'moderation'.People's comments prior to and after my post date are appearingConfused What is wrong here?(Earlier my comments 1 or 2 appeared but they are not appearing now) Did this happen to anyone of u here?I just wanted to know the reason for the exclusion,technical or deliberate?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VishalCksp

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did u have similar experience with colors page?" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

itstimetospeak

IF-Rockerz

itstimetospeak

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
i visited balika vadhu forum few days back and even there same discussion was going on that they r deliberately hiding the comments which they dont like.

prajju

prajju

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by itstimetospeak

i visited balika vadhu forum few days back and even there same discussion was going on that they r deliberately hiding the comments which they dont like.

When Gaurav chopra is a good actor I say Gaurav chopraa is a good actor.What is there for them to not like in that?What do these people expect viewers to say?That whoever colors channel shows for 20 min a day is the best actor ever born on this planet earth ????Till now people have been just blaming the producer,did the channel join them too?Colors rose to popularity in less time compared to others and if this continues it takes not much time to lose it all.

itstimetospeak

IF-Rockerz

itstimetospeak

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
no in balika vadhu case ppl were criticizing the producers for replacing pratyusha with toral. n its a well known thing that toral is pathetic in acting and she looks like mother of shiv. they couldnt accept the criticism so the comments of fans were deleted. they only want good comments which they like.

but saying gc is a gr8 actor is a nice comment  now only they know y it was deleted.OuchOuch

prajju

prajju

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged

no in balika vadhu case ppl were criticizing the producers for replacing pratyusha with toral. n its a well known thing that toral is pathetic in acting and she looks like mother of shiv. they couldnt accept the criticism so the comments of fans were deleted. they only want good comments which they like.

but saying gc is a gr8 actor is a nice comment  now only they know y it was deleted.OuchOuch

That was what even I failed to understand Disha!I did not even criticize any actor,just said I love Tapasya and RPR pair,GC good actor etc. 

itstimetospeak

IF-Rockerz

itstimetospeak

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prajju

That was what even I failed to understand Disha!I did not even criticize any actor,just said I love Tapasya and RPR pair,GC good actor etc. 

try commenting again 2-3 times. if it still gets deleted then its proven that they r doing it on purpose. this time if they dont delete then may be it was a mistake.

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Disha Prajju

Many websites accept comments just for show for people but actually the commentators are their own people and after accepting the comments majority of moderators discard the comments and do not place them on the testimonials or comments page

So these comments which we read are not genuine not like those articles of India Forums where as soon as you have given your comments they appear the very next second

These so called websites does not believe in freedom of speech Wink
and cannot digest their own criticsms ROFL

what else can you expect from a channel as crapy and tacky as colors Sleepy

"Chor Ki Dadi Me Tinka"OuchAngry

Edited by rasyafan - 22 March 2013 at 10:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prajjuitstimetospeak

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prajju

Of late I have been commenting on colors official page regarding uttaran. My comments were like the normal stuff...that I like RPR and Tapasya, Gaurav chopraa is one of the best actors,show more of rasya,mukta etc.(not more than one comment in 2-3 days)They were not at all personal,inflammatory or derogatory.What pesters me is that my comments are not appearing on colors page after what they call 'moderation'.People's comments prior to and after my post date are appearingConfused What is wrong here?(Earlier my comments 1 or 2 appeared but they are not appearing now) Did this happen to anyone of u here?I just wanted to know the reason for the exclusion,technical or deliberate?

just give the link of the colors page ur operating...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top