Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

the most deserving and Beautiful EPI Friday spl

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sanyaksgian

IF-Dazzler

sanyaksgian

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
three cheers to my d3 boys they are love , how much i missed them together they define true frndhship, they share eachother pain they are with eachother when there friend actually need them.

the way they get taarey together was something cute and too be look out for, they are not expert to make plans but whatever they could do they did there level best and succeed in making them together.

kuddos to them and i love them Rey , Swayam, Neil Vicky, bhart and amar :) welcome back.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Taareyliciousroxxygneha23swathi_swaronsreeja_rox...Renu...patie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the most deserving and Beautiful EPI Friday spl" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swathi_swaron

IF-Sizzlerz

swathi_swaron

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanyaksgian

three cheers to my d3 boys they are love , how much i missed them together they define true frndhship, they share eachother pain they are with eachother when there friend actually need them.

the way they get taarey together was something cute and too be look out for, they are not expert to make plans but whatever they could do they did there level best and succeed in making them together.

kuddos to them and i love them Rey , Swayam, Neil Vicky, bhart and amar :) welcome back.
its really fun to watch them...
and according to me the first Friday of D3 is actually on what it should be...
i mean to say DIL DOSTI and DANCE

DIL: The growing understanding of Swaron, the MU's got cleared in Taarey 

DOSTI: How the D3 boys tried their level best ( may be it looked silly to some) to resolve the taarey problem 

DANCE: What can i say...the D3 boys are fab...loved the dance

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

miss_neha

miss_neha

IF-Rockerz

miss_neha

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
I knowww.. i lovedd todays epi, after a long time it was like the old D3, where they used dance for fun n emotions not just stage performances!! N i love, loved n will always love the D3 boys magic!!!

Edited by miss_neha - 22 March 2013 at 9:08am

sanyaksgian

IF-Dazzler

sanyaksgian

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
they were really adorable i loved there dance tooo 

miss_neha

IF-Rockerz

miss_neha

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarush123

Originally posted by sanyaksgian

its really fun to watch them...
and according to me the first Friday of D3 is actually on what it should be...
i mean to say DIL DOSTI and DANCE

DIL: The growing understanding of Swaron, the MU's got cleared in Taarey 

DOSTI: How the D3 boys tried their level best ( may be it looked silly to some) to resolve the taarey problem 

DANCE: What can i say...the D3 boys are fab...loved the dance

I agree with u 1000000%!!!

swathi_swaron

patie

IF-Stunnerz

patie

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
yup luvd d episode it was fun to watch boys fun , taarey's cute scene it was complt episode fr me Day Dreaming

neha23

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
The firendship between them was somthing which is a very special part of the show...!!!!!!!! A friend cannot see his/her friend sad and helps him out...that is what is friendship!!!!

neha23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top