Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Watching D3 for all the 3 Ds

swetha811 Goldie
swetha811
swetha811

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
If there are others like me who watch D3 for all the 3 Ds i'm sure they must have enjoyed the recent episodes..
Well SS was ignored in today's episode but i'm fine with it ... we got a Swaronlicious week the previous week, so i wont complaint (I know many wont agree with me but i'm just sharing my POV)
The D3 boys are back.. Their fun, masti and stupid plansLOL I'm loving it... 
The dance was soo much fun... Plus i loved the fact that everyone was given equal attention rather than focusing on a single person during the dance sequence...
I did missed the girls a bit though, but i'm sure they will be back in the coming episodes...

Dil toh tha hi, NDC and Professional dance team ki wajah se Dance bhi hai... And now dosti and fun is back... ...So i'm back to watching D3 too...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drmgalcscs

cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
episode was fun..bt i find it filler..gang masti was gud..bt d best part was swayam n nil..dey r too hilariousLOLLOL..i knw nxt fw weeks cvs r gonna focus on tarey n m kind of ready fr it...bt swaron story shld nt gt sufferd due to this..thts my only concern..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swetha811

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top