Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Watching D3 for all the 3 Ds

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

swetha811

Goldie

swetha811

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
If there are others like me who watch D3 for all the 3 Ds i'm sure they must have enjoyed the recent episodes..
Well SS was ignored in today's episode but i'm fine with it ... we got a Swaronlicious week the previous week, so i wont complaint (I know many wont agree with me but i'm just sharing my POV)
The D3 boys are back.. Their fun, masti and stupid plansLOL I'm loving it... 
The dance was soo much fun... Plus i loved the fact that everyone was given equal attention rather than focusing on a single person during the dance sequence...
I did missed the girls a bit though, but i'm sure they will be back in the coming episodes...

Dil toh tha hi, NDC and Professional dance team ki wajah se Dance bhi hai... And now dosti and fun is back... ...So i'm back to watching D3 too...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drmgalcscs

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Watching D3 for all the 3 Ds" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cscs

IF-Rockerz

cscs

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
episode was fun..bt i find it filler..gang masti was gud..bt d best part was swayam n nil..dey r too hilariousLOLLOL..i knw nxt fw weeks cvs r gonna focus on tarey n m kind of ready fr it...bt swaron story shld nt gt sufferd due to this..thts my only concern..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swetha811

Post Reply New Post

Go to top