Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

gmsRk

IF-Stunnerz

gmsRk

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Dear vijay bhaiya...

yesterday...one of my friendzzz became an addictzzz...
n...only den did I realise dat da word "addict" iz very powerful...u kn wat i mean...

you have people gettin addicted to ur site...acc to u...n dats great!!!

so i waz jus thinkin if u cud honour ur fans w/ sum special powerzzz :-P for their addiction...

Thank you!

n da addictzzz am tokin bout iz...
[undisclosed]
pls congratulate her <3

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Zeal-DD..Adeena..-MansiKohli--Alina.Shruti_Goyalsonu-monuKriShaReYamtodayzstarThe.Lannister-Thabassum--Mrs.MSK-undisclosed-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "In honour of our Addictzzz! :-D" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Adeena..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Adeena..

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
yep addictzz shud have some special powers!!! =]

-MansiKohli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-MansiKohli-

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
CONGRATS Sylvie!Hug

AHAAN!special powers?As in what!be specific love!:D 

gmsRk

IF-Stunnerz

gmsRk

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MansiKohli-

CONGRATS Sylvie!Hug

AHAAN!special powers?As in what!be specific love!:D

our bhaiya haz a very creative mind...iam sure he'll cum up w/ smthng gud :-D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Adeena..

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Hey
IF acheivers are the toppest level , they have the privilege of getting their name on the home page (Online list) . Embarrassed

And the names are meant to appreciate the contribution of member to the forum . I feel if special rights are given to a group of members the lower group members might start spamming to just reach this level and get the special rights.
secondly other level members will also demand for special rights in case special rights are given to a ladder group.Embarrassed

And i guess  addicts have more PM facilty than any other ladder  group except IF acheivers.Embarrassed
Just sharing my opinion Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

illuminated.-JujuK-Alina.-Thabassum-

-Alina.

IF-Sizzlerz

-Alina.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -najmeen-

Hey
IF acheivers are the toppest level , they have the privilege of getting their name on the home page (Online list) . Embarrassed

And the names are meant to appreciate the contribution of member to the forum . I feel if special rights are given to a group of members the lower group members might start spamming to just reach this level and get the special rights.
secondly other level members will also demand for special rights in case special rights are given to a ladder group.Embarrassed

And i guess  addicts have more PM facilty than any other ladder  group except IF acheivers.Embarrassed
Just sharing my opinion Embarrassed

@bold: I agree! Big smile When a member become an Addict or Acheivers.. they have a large Inbox than other ladder groups and if IF starts giving powers to the Addicts or Acheviers.. then members will start spamming and also few of them can use the powers in a wrong way! Embarrassed

*Just Sharing my Opinion*

-Thabassum-

undisclosed

IF-Addictz

undisclosed

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

what kind of powers do you want us to have paparazzi?LOL...I want to be invisibleDay DreamingLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Thabassum--Mrs.MSK-

-Mrs.MSK-

IF-Stunnerz

-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Special power of what Mario ROFL Can u Please share your views please so that Vijay Bhai would get some idea Big smile

-Thabassum-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.