Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

India-Forums

SaraswatiChandra - Episode Discussion Thread # 2 (Page 90)

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
2nd BREAK ke baad...
...Ks and Sunny holding a yellow saree and folding it... Ks says a boy is helping me?? Ks does ishara that SC is coming... Sunny does a call and tells SC that i got a phone... u help her...LOL SC luks a the saree , holds it and luks at Ks... she tells don't put int down it will become bad... she starts folding... comes closer to him step by step... the floor shown... 4 kadam distance... she luks at him.. he remembers the words of 4 kadam distance... so as she comes closer, he remembers his promise and she comes more closer , he takes the saree and puts it on the tulsi pot... and keeps a stone for holding it... Sunny is seeing all this... Ks luks at him doing all this... she thinks for keeping that distance... all efforts r ruined...
PRECAP
KS talking to Sunny that before sunset tomorrow he himself will lessen the distance...Big smile

A good episode...Big smile bye guys... cya...Hug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKHOLIC-Khush-zooni.bluemrym_raufnep3ILTHBEBtrina_sarasswashbuckling

SRKHOLIC Senior Member
SRKHOLIC
SRKHOLIC

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Samud were amazing todayDay Dreaming
-Ramya- Viewbie
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
tnx for update :)

oooh the girl who said to keep chaar kadam distance now wants saras to get away from that?? 'weird'

she says she is hurt with his words but doesnt know he ws hurt when he was told to keep that distance for no reason.. hmmm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gautamrodekhan-Khush-

-wintergreen- IF-Stunnerz
-wintergreen-
-wintergreen-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Short analysis of today's episode! EmbarrassedCheck it out if you want dears! Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-swashbucklingtrina_saras

nep3 IF-Sizzlerz
nep3
nep3

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged

thanks for update Laxmi..

..Rish.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Rish..
..Rish..

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3555885

Just made a post ! Please comment girls Embarrassed
trina_saras IF-Stunnerz
trina_saras
trina_saras

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Skepblun

I sort of liked conversation about a child's pain and mother's role between Dugba and Saras. Rest of the episode had many issues IMO.

Why is Dugba obsessed with SaMud relationship? What did she mean when she told Kumud not to leave her dreams? Or when she told Saras to not to ignore his heart's voice? Is it just about love?     She is very close to both of them since their childhood, one that she had a big hand in, it's only natural that she would be interested in them as young adults.  Dugba doesn't seem to have any man in her life since the father of Saras ended their engagement, I think this is why she is busy with family members.  She isn't just taken with Samud, but also with the younger members of the family and her brother because without them her life is empty.  As far as they have shown, her whole life is inside the haveli.    

But doesn't she know kids get physically close due to "love" which is being misused by Guman and could be used by others against them all?

Encouraging kids to recognise their feelings is great and I wanted Dugba to act as a bridge between them, which I am glad to see happening in this very next episode. But they did need to be cautioned about physical proximity I feel.    Yes, they get physically close due to love, but Kumud and Saras aren't exactly going to jump in the sack just because Dugba encourages them to go outside together.  Saras is VERY isolated because of his relationships in Dubai and she is trying to get him out of his shell.  If Guman didn't misuse this, she would find something else.  (If they stay too far away from each other, then there won't be much of a show to watch anymore.) 

I didn't find it convincing when SaMud acted all confused and innocent and asked themselves "kya sach mein hamare beech koi ehsaas hai?"!

LOL! Come on! You defend each other, sense each other's presence in the wind itself, do anything to help each other out of sticky situations and most importantly you get so close to each other physically with all that caressing of face and waist! Still asking "Hain? Hamare beech ehsaas?"   I agree, well argued. 

Ha! I'd have understood if they'd questioned their own selves why they can't control themselves around each other or said, "yeh kaisa ehsaas hai" but acting surprised at mention of an ehsaas was unconvincing and amusing! Hai toh sahi! Pyaar ka bhi, insaniyat ka bhi aur aaj kal toh vaasna ka bhi!    LOLLOL

It was nice to see Kumud's parents ease the situation. But I found them to be too permissive. It's not a matter that can be just laughed off. Tell daughter to ignore the sap or Guman's BS. But definitely ask her to keep her guard when it comes to proximity with Saras.

They are NOT married or engaged yet. And they are young. Laughing off stuff is not done. They trust their daughter and values they imparted to her but a little mild advice won't hurt. Guniyal should've been allowed to continue when she said she was just teaching duniyadari to her daughter instead Dugba interrupted her.    

BTW, if Dugba is so keen on SaMud relationship then why not mend ways with Guman who is supposed to be future MIL of Kumud?    Dugba is only human.  First of all, yes she is keen on the relationship but we're talking about a future MIL who tried to buy her off with a costly sari just like she bought off the rest of the family and she bought off Yash by posting bail funds.  Secondly, if she tries to make peace with Guman over that, Guman will walk all over Kumud after marriage.  Thirdly, Dugba is more emotional than logical.  Would you try to make peace with a woman who constantly rubs it in your face that she snatched your future bridegroom away from you?   Plus, she likes to make Kumud look bad for no reason so I don't see why that would motivate Dugba to bowl her over with kindness.  Lastly, Guman is a wealthy man's wife who will never accept Kumud as her bahu.  She doesn't want Saras to settle down and give the family an heir when her own Harvard-educated son can do that.  She wants to keep the money and power in her name.   

Sometimes I feel she & VC want to live their own unfulfilled dreams through Kumud. While VC is wise enough to behave properly with Guman as the boy's mother (so what if step one?) it is Dugba who seems intent on reliving her unfulfilled dreams yet continues to keep enmity with Guman!    VC is wise enough yes, because he is basically a lot calmer and more controlled than his sister, he wasn't the one dumped at the altar.   Plus even he lost his temper when Guman tried to criticise the values and morals of his eldest daughter.  And VC feels like he has to play the host with the most when it comes to Saras and his family.  He is behaving well with Guman not just as the boy's mother but as his friend's wife.  It's not like he ever wanted to see Guman end up with Laxminandan, he is just keeping the peace.  Dugba keeping enmity with Guman is just natural, she and her are polar extremes where Dugba is compassionate and Guman is a malicious showoff.  He is also behaving well with their guests because of the fact that he sees Saras as more than a guest but as a son.  Let's not forget that Saras just paid the price for whatever Yash did.     

If you want you daughter to be happy then why take panga with her future MIL?    True, but then if the future MIL is taking panga then it's hard to ignore that.  Dugba and Guman are like two cats who like to claw and scratch each other. 

I am happy to see Saras maintain a distance now and discuss his confusions.   Am not happy to see this too much because he is getting boring and rude.  I mean, he wouldn't take the rajma because Kumud made it and when he coughed he wouldn't even accept the glass of water?  If you want to avoid talking to her fine but at least have good table manners.  A Harvard educated businessman should be a little more refined than that.  Does he act like that at a meeting if someone pours water for him?  Ouch   I think this is more about his fear of relationships than anything else.  He cares about Kumud and doesn't want to see her in pain or be pained if he loses her like he lost his real mother.  The only person in that house who knows this is Dugba. 

VC & family should do something for shameless Yash or at least tackle his mom with wisdom so that she does not join Guman camp! Very shameful to see her predict doom for her own family's girls due to crimes of her son!    I agree they should do something for him.  As for tackling his mom with wisdom I don't see that happening because his mom seems very selfish and narrowminded compared to Dugba and she will see only her own agenda.  She wants the entire business to go to her own son just like Guman.  Also, if she agreed with the entire family it would be unrealistic no family is immune from internal discord.   

Episode was not bad but serial team needs to put together story in a more cohesive way.

If the show wants to maintain TRP's, they have to create as much conflict as they do peace.  They have to have characters which can't stand each other just like any saas-bahu serial.  Otherwise it will be boring to watch.  The moments in the haveli should be heartwarming like the kite scenes but some of them won't be because that is just reality.  We see Kumud finally out with her secret that the engagement was off, now Kumari has her own secret to reveal and am sure Kusum will have one too because this is a primetime show and they will need to keep everyone guessing who is doing what to whom.   I think it can be more cohesive, but I also think there is some cohesion already.   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Ooohhh ! Someone put me on fire in red tee.   Day Dreaming Dead
Like kumud was taunting ... But is there really a relation in the red chilly and red Saras !!! Both burning me ! ROFL Day Dreaming

Edited by -Khush- - 26 April 2013 at 5:43pm

Go to top