Saraswatichandra

SaraswatiChandra - Episode Discussion Thread # 2 (Page 89)

Post Reply New Post

Page 89 of 117

-allizwell-

IF-Rockerz

-allizwell-

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Is scarlet around for update guys, or do i need to???Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina_saras

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SaraswatiChandra - Episode Discussion Thread # 2 (Page 89)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nabiii

IF-Sizzlerz

nabiii

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Hola guys.
The most surprising news is sunny has come.

-allizwell-

-allizwell-

IF-Rockerz

-allizwell-

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
(25.4.13)
The bus  is waiting ... Ks and SC go to the dabba... he in the front, goes and sits, she goes and washes her hands... he luks at her doing so... then she orders ... she luks at him seeing around... he tries to gaze at her, when she too does so... the waiter brings chaaz... he says i din order who ordered... the waiter points out to Ks. she smiles at him... he still is blank, takes  the chaas, keeps it in front of her with  a BANG.. and asks why u ordered for me... she says possibly i felt since it s hot i felt u might need.
he says no need to think what i feel, stay away from each thing of mine... please...AngryAngryAngry
Poor thing she jsut luks at him... he walks off ...
Haveli...
All r busy with some pooja... Kaaki says brought mitai, now no musibat on my son... Guns worried why SC and Ks not seen till now and says the same to DKB... they come.. Guns tells them to get ready... she says go and bring saras ke mehmaan.. Kumari halts SC when he coems ready... she tells there is a surprise for him... SUNNYShocked... he luks at KS smiling at both hugging... SC sees Ks and talks to Sunny... when sunny says r u think of settlign here... SC syas i think so... KS is surprised at that reply...
The pooja starts... Pandit gives the dhootp aarti to all.. SC and Sunny on a side talking.. Gums says what a surprise...
(missed as someone at door..Ouch... SC talking to DKB)
Sunny   jokes touch my feet to SC and laughs at DKB and says sorry and touches her feet... DKB is praising SC\s mom's sanskaar...
gums gets wild...
dkb notices that... both pals walk on after this convo.
Kumari , kusum and KS talk about the dost surprise...
ks says he has a dost itself is a surprise...
Sunny is chatting away with the girls now...
sc quiet and says he needs to make a call and leaves... Ks tells Sunny to do aaram... he intro. himself and Ks says i am kumud... he says oh, so u r kumud... if u dont mind, can i have some prasad... she tells him to take and give his friend too.. she tells his friend seems to like to stay alone... and may be in your presence he will start appreciating many other things.. and leaves
SC enters... Sunny jokes about him and KS that all is started all over again?
 SC ... does not sya anything... oh piya...
Ksusum calls out for kumari
kumari is chupse talkign to someone in pink shirt... she tells him to go.. he asks her whether she iwll coem tomorrow. she says no idea but now u go... kusuam does not see anyone and asks her what r u doing e hre.. Kumari says i had coem to close the gate... she takes her...
Gyanbhai back to his ghatiya singing... a big mehfil is jhamoved... DKB aks why the chairs arranged this way... musical chair..Big smile..

Ks explains the game to DKB  and they start the game... all running around including sunny and SC...
all sit... but yash out...  the game goes on.. with kusum,
sc, Ks, sunny...
Sunny out... Ks, SC and Kusum... with  2 chairs... Ksusm out...
now only 2...
both r so serious...
she luks at him, he too... Sunny cheats and tells SC to see up and KS sits... so the winner is Kumud...
KS smiles...
She sees
sc...
Sunny says no prob
sc, u r second...
Ks luks on at him...

BREAK
KS says cant understand what's in his mind...
sunny playing cupid... says don't worry i am here...Big smile

Edited by -allizwell- - 25 April 2013 at 8:17am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsun-Khush-zooni.bluehunnybunchnabiiiswashbucklingtrina_saras

hunnybunch

IF-Sizzlerz

hunnybunch

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Hello LaxmiHug

omg, the secret glances between SaMudEmbarrassed

Sunny is backDancing
bringing joy to everyone...Me too v happy to see Sunny...the whole atmosphere becomes lovely with SunnyHeart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gautamrodekhan-allizwell-swashbuckling

-allizwell-

IF-Rockerz

-allizwell-

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
so true aazu... , nabiiHugso glad sunny is here...!Big smile
1st BREAK ke baad
Sunrise scene... Sunny is happy to be here enjoy ing the place... in rooftop... exercising... KS sees him... comes to him... plucking the flowers and sees him... he sees her and wishes her good morning...he says thanku;; she says why. he says i never thot SC cud be so good and friendly after mingling with your famly... she sasy he is scared of  bonds... one needs to work on it... he says how did u understand this, so right... this is the prob and this is hte solution... he says only u can solve the prob..by becoming a life partner... she says. why become life partner... i will jsut help him out ... she says never can make out what is in his mind... he says i will tell u how to... and they make a deal...
sc is coming... sees KS... she sees him... he pauses. glances... dono taraf se going on...LOL sunny bechara is exercising... now SC calls and he leveas with sunny... Sunny and Ks do a Thumbs Up to each other...
2nd BREAK
Sunny gets an urgent call... SC feels Ks around... Ks is shown putting  a yellow saree for drying...

Edited by -allizwell- - 25 April 2013 at 8:23am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsun-Khush-zooni.bluehunnybunchswashbucklingtrina_saras

swashbuckling

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gautamrodekhanhunnybunchtrina_saras

nabiii

IF-Sizzlerz

nabiii

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Omg! Precap: kumud challenged saras would himself break this 4 ka dam distance before tomorrow sunset to sunny. What is gonna kumud to do? Interesting n exciting!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gautamrodekhan-Khush-

nabiii

IF-Sizzlerz

nabiii

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Cvs did a great job to involve sunny in this track.

gautamrodekhan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top