SaraswatiChandra - Episode Discussion Thread # 2 - Page 86

Posted: 10 years ago
Saras doing meditation, hears Kumud sings manmohana, doing puja. He comes out, watches her secretly โค๏ธ
He comes to offer, pulled out his hand for prasad as Kumud's MIL leaves, she asks the servant to give it to Saras ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Murak Das helps Kumud preparing breakfast. At breakfast table she sits next to Saras, Buddhidhan asks about Pramad
Buddhidhan offers food to Saras, Kumud stops saying its too spicy, he cannot eat as city people don't eat spicy food. Saras eats the food, he wishes she could forgive him

Precap: Kumud in mandir praying that she wants him to go away, cos he had rejected her and has no right to come back
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Azu are they still projecting Alak to be the future Mayor๐Ÿ˜†God how does a village get a Mayor,,Zara Zara please explain me๐Ÿ˜†<div></div>

Mayor in the village ๐Ÿคฃ
I hope they don't change Ratnagiri into a city ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by hunnybunch

Mayor in the village ๐Ÿคฃ
I hope they don't change Ratnagiri into a city ๐Ÿ˜†
Hmmm God Forbid we will have to see DB and Khotti vaat in trousers ๐Ÿ˜†
Omg, omg, it'll be a treat to watch, the idea itself cracked me ๐Ÿ˜†

I have been searching for this thread like a fool yesterday, no one visits here
Originally posted by hunnybunch

Omg, omg, it'll be a treat to watch, the idea itself cracked me ๐Ÿ˜†

I have been searching for this thread like a fool yesterday, no one visits here
 I know it is weird...The main threads are the ones which are haunted๐Ÿ˜†
Hello shello

BD declares that Saras would be going to Kumud's place.
Kumari and Kusum teasing Kumud, DB comes and locks the door. Kumud starts talking trying to divert DB's attention but DB knows everything. Kumud tells Pramad is alcoholic, DB says whatever they heard was true.
Kumud tells that Pramad didn't accept her as his wife yet and there is another woman in his life. DB says why Kumud hid the truth and why didnt she come when she knew the truth, DB tells that now Kumud will remain in her house.
Kumud says that she will go and will try to change the house into a heaven. Kumud feels that no one has ever loved her, tells Saras too left her. DB says he doesn't deserve her. Kumud says that Pramad's rishta came to her before Saras coz he is her destiny.

DB says that if only she could have changed Kumari's dad, he would have still be with Kumari. DB is with Kumud and Kumud asks to hide the truth from her parents. Kumud hides the truth about Saras from DB, though she has to deal with her past too.

Kumari and Kumud comes and complain for not telling them everything.

Pramad is drinking with Umesh, he says saraswatichandra!
seems like save kumud scene will come on monday 
Saras in the room packing his stuff and Kalika comes. She says why does he care about Kumud so much, and who is she. She touches his clothes, Saras gets mad. Kalika says to say hello to Kumud and give her love to Pramad, Saras states at her angrily and she leaves.

Kumud is waiting in the room FB of her mothers advice. Pramad comes home all drunk! He gets in through a window and calls out kumuds name!
Originally posted by shana0127

seems like save kumud scene will come on monday

Yes, Shana ji
Kumud comes out and Pramad says no questions! She tries to take him away but he says she didnt tell him about saraswatichandra? He gets violent! She put sindoor on his name but loves Saras.
Everyone comes and are shocked, Pramad falls down unconscious!

Saras is on the way to Desai's haveli, he recalls all the memories. He reaches there, a storm is on the way!

Precap : Saras in the lake, he is going to make everything alright!