Saraswatichandra

SaraswatiChandra - Episode Discussion Thread # 2 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 117

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Thank you for the likes and comments everyoneHug

The mahaepisode was lovely!
I got more time todayLOL Yesterday I was sneaking from phoneROFL I forgot to mention VC's acting. He was really good.. And today too, he was equally good!

Finally, SC is back.. from two episodes I was likeSleepy. But todays episode was lovely! I loved the way it moves, starting to the end. Its amazing to see KS supporting SC. Keeping aside the pride she has-I love her character. Shes a forward girl who always stands up for the right. SC's character is moving really well! Though I don't agree with him taking up the blame- for whatever reason he has- but I like how he is committed to fulfilling his task. Despite such a bad "pashchatap" process, he doesnt budge.

"Tum kyun dekh rahi hi mujhe"
^HAHAHA! This one was awesome! I like the cute nok jhok. Whatever she says, KS is falling for Mr. Saraswatichandra! I am excited to see their not-so-happy love storyEmbarrassed

Coming to Dubai scenes, I dont know what hype was created over Monica Bedi in SCConfused I dont find her that good. Infact sometimes I find her acting un-real. I want to see what drama she is going to create after coming to Gujarat!

The night scene is amazing. It is once again showed how the element of "fire" plays an important role in their lives, along with its antagonistic "water". KS is like fire while SC is like water- still but runs deep.

I LOVED the scene where SC and KS are having dinner. WOW! I mean seriously. It was worth a watch. Simply amazinggg! JW was lovely today. I finally see her sinking in her character..

On a side note, I want SLB to give Kusum a fair share of dialogues. She is really good at acting and not meant to say only "lagi shart"Sleepy. She is a good character and actor and I wanna see more of her!

Lovely epi! Watch ittt! <3

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnie7deepshakriya-Deepzz-Jammy--Khush--Gaganjot-Faria.oblivious.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SaraswatiChandra - Episode Discussion Thread # 2 (Page 5)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Khush-

IF-Dazzler

-Khush-

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Gagan!!! Gonna watch it at US time on my 56' ! Embarrassed
You can't dare watch a beauty like Saras on a small screen ! Cool ROFL 7 pm come soon ! Angry
Might peep on net a bit if time permits ! Evil Smile
Thank you so much for updates ! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gaganjot--Stutz-

-Khush-

IF-Dazzler

-Khush-

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Stutz! Wonderful write up ! Big smile
Me too loving the actor playing VC ! Clap he skips so easily from one emotion to another ! Totally love the glee in his eyes when Saras makes him assure indirectly that his daughter has found her match !

I think bhansali baba is waiting to hit the kusum hathoda when TRP rod is hot ! Tongue I don't know I just feel he really has this vision to stick to his original story given how they took up this gau hatya issue even in present and samud bonding over 'penance' which is like the theme of original story ! and is waiting for the trps to go steady before he plays the tragic card ! LOL though I don't want any more bet scenes for kusum ! Yup.
Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz--Stutz-

Faria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Faria.

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
the whole episode was mind blowing. specially two things touched my heart
first one- the way KUMUD sand for  Saras
2nd one- the way saras used cute trick to feed Kumud ..
awww fabulous episode,,,,

after a long time i m liking another couple frm my heart... and my love and respect for Saras  increasing day by day...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stutz-

Faria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Faria.

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Stutz-

Thank you for the likes and comments everyoneHug

The mahaepisode was lovely!
I got more time todayLOL Yesterday I was sneaking from phoneROFL I forgot to mention VC's acting. He was really good.. And today too, he was equally good!

Finally, SC is back.. from two episodes I was likeSleepy. But todays episode was lovely! I loved the way it moves, starting to the end. Its amazing to see KS supporting SC. Keeping aside the pride she has-I love her character. Shes a forward girl who always stands up for the right. SC's character is moving really well! Though I don't agree with him taking up the blame- for whatever reason he has- but I like how he is committed to fulfilling his task. Despite such a bad "pashchatap" process, he doesnt budge.

"Tum kyun dekh rahi hi mujhe"
^HAHAHA! This one was awesome! I like the cute nok jhok. Whatever she says, KS is falling for Mr. Saraswatichandra! I am excited to see their not-so-happy love storyEmbarrassed

LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.... not only miss kmud but i think Mr. SC is also falling for her.. but jaida khush maat ho. kyunki wo dubai ki tornedo is coming to create rift b/w Kumud and Saras...Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Coming to Dubai scenes, I dont know what hype was created over Monica Bedi in SCConfused I dont find her that good. Infact sometimes I find her acting un-real. I want to see what drama she is going to create after coming to Gujarat!

The night scene is amazing. It is once again showed how the element of "fire" plays an important role in their lives, along with its antagonistic "water". KS is like fire while SC is like water- still but runs deep.

I LOVED the scene where SC and KS are having dinner. WOW! I mean seriously. It was worth a watch. Simply amazinggg! JW was lovely today. I finally see her sinking in her character..

hayeee- my most fav part in SC
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

On a side note, I want SLB to give Kusum a fair share of dialogues. She is really good at acting and not meant to say only "lagi shart"Sleepy. She is a good character and actor and I wanna see more of her!

Lovely epi! Watch ittt! <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stutz-

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CraziestGurtian

Stutz! Wonderful write up ! Big smile
Me too loving the actor playing VC ! Clap he skips so easily from one emotion to another ! Totally love the glee in his eyes when Saras makes him assure indirectly that his daughter has found her match ! I knoww.. he is really good at his work.. His character is lovely and so is he! 

I think bhansali baba is waiting to hit the kusum hathoda when TRP rod is hot ! Tongue I don't know I just feel he really has this vision to stick to his original story given how they took up this gau hatya issue even in present and samud bonding over 'penance' which is like the theme of original story !is it? I really didn' know about thisConfused I guess I know aadhi adhuri story =))! Kusum, i dont know.. if he has chosen a lovely actress, the character might be important.. I am waiting for her character to unfold. and is waiting for the trps to go steady before he plays the tragic card ! LOL though I don't want any more bet scenes for kusum ! Yup.
Stern Smile
TRPsOuch SC deserves to be in top 5Sleepy I was quite upset about TRPs of week 1 :p

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
@faria.. lmao! "Dubai ki tornado".. I wanna see the game between dukhba and gumaan! Maza aayega

Faria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Faria.

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Stutz-

@faria.. lmao! "Dubai ki tornado".. I wanna see the game between dukhba and gumaan! Maza aayega

hahahahaha- even i m also waiting to see the war b/w DuGU...lol

kafi takkar ka competition hona chaiye. and as usual i want Dukhba to win the game...lekin wo tou neho hoga...lol

Post Reply New Post

Go to top